electrical/electronic control systems courses

E

eddiescully

Hey guys thinking of going on a electrical/electronic controls systems courses for 11 weeks, its for servicing/repair (fault finding) for automated equipment the reason i am thinking of doing this course it learn about fault finding and testing components ect. Do ye think this would be a worth while course to do in relation to understanding and fault finding (testing components) for the electronic side of boiler fault finding.

Sponsored Links
Plumber with a growing interest in boiler repairs ect...

Without knowing your capabilities or the course level then impossible to say.

Are you related to Eugene?

Tony

Sponsored Links
The aim of the course is to provide electricians fitters and maintenance craftpeople with the skills and related knowledge in electronic/electrical controls ststems to obtain employment installing services and fault finding a range of automated industrial equipment. It is a 11 week course. Certification is FETAC level 6 minor award-Certification in electrical/electronic/control systems.

Entry Requirements : learners must hold a national craft certificate in electrical/mechanical discipline or a diploma or higher in electrical/electronic or mechanical engineering.

Could this course be of interest to me reguarding fault finding boilers

I dont see any relevance to boilers there.

Tony

Eddie, I think you may be going to waste your time with a course of that nature. The thing is there may be a lot covered that's not relevant, audio for example etc etc......

Buy some basic electrics & electronics books that cover things like Ohms law etc. Also the internet & youtube are fantastic, use it, it's free.

Eddie, I think you may be going to waste your time with a course of that nature. The thing is there may be a lot covered that's not relevant, audio for example etc etc......

Buy some basic electrics & electronics books that cover things like Ohms law etc. Also the internet & youtube are fantastic, use it, it's free.
Thanks DeltaT2 at least not everybody on this site is a shower of pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Thanks DeltaT2 at least not everybody on this site is a shower of pricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Ach, most of it is just site banter Eddie - & I'm as guilty as most. There's lots of good guys on here & in the combustion chamber pot(I call it that cause there's a few in there that are full of p.sh & wind) you'll find a fund of knowledge.
Best of luck mate & like us all, we learn something new every day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back