Electricians Mate / Apprentice

S

steviez

Hi,

Is anyone in West Yorkshire after an electricians mate or apprentice?
I have been in the trade from school (5-6 years) and have had experience in domestic, commercial and industrial settings.

I have wanted to do this type of work since I was about 7! and so far all my attempts have failed.

I am hard working very willing to learn, I am also willing to work for minimum wage!

I am desperate to get back in to the trade and will do anything to do so, I can wire ring circuits, lighting, second fix and also have some experience of wiring control panels.

If there is anyone out there who can help then please contact me!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
just a thought but have you ever thought about working on highway power supplies ?
Id give your local council streetlighting dpeartment a call and see if they would be intrested in taking on a trainee you never know they might be intrested.

just a thought but have you ever thought about working on highway power supplies ?
Id give your local council streetlighting dpeartment a call and see if they would be intrested in taking on a trainee you never know they might be intrested.

Would love to, although im not sure they would take on a trainee.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back