Elite 24 and Bosch Blueline Pet Sensors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey

So I have been in the process of removing my Banham Euro 46 system (being a hybrid with about 30 sensors!!) and I am replacing it with the Texecom Elite 24 for endless reasons.

I bench tested the system with a TMD15 and a Texecom Dual Tech detector and it worked fine! That was a few months ago. Yesterday I embarked on this nightmare and decided to use Bosch Tritech's instead in some areas as I have pets, they do not work at all. The system does not recognize them. I have been through all the wiring modes and I've installed alarms like this before but cannot figure out whats up.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
I have bought resistors, 4k7 and 2k2, I have tried it with them and in a NC loop.

I downsized because I liteally had a shock sensor on every door and window and a motion sensor in every single room. Its way way too much and the wireless radio is shockingly bad. Not to mention that the Texecom has their app now and Wintex makes everything nice an easy to program (I need to find my disc again), aswell as mixing of wiring types etc etc.

I also bought the 24 and not the 48 as it was much much cheaper. The Euro 46 was a Banham model but I didn't pay Banham price for it, hell no!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back