Elvis sighted

Sponsored Links
Coulsdon Eagle said:
I saw Elvis at the customer service desk in B&Q the other day, he Returned a Sander
Was he also trying to undress a gnome?

Sponsored Links
Coulsdon Eagle said:
I saw Elvis at the customer service desk in B&Q the other day, he Returned a Sander

So obviously false.............It was a Router.

Coulsdon Eagle said:

nah he works in the chip shop near me.....well he swears he is!

seen him again ahunk ahunka burning love he was a singing on saturdays car-e-o-ki or pink caddy to u and me long live the king:cool: :cool:

trazor said:
Coulsdon Eagle said:

....It was a Router.
was he using it @ that place at the end of lonely street :?: I saw scaffold up around it last time I was there . Broke my heart to see that old house , uh-hu. Think it was Stevens the builders there..place sure was a-shakin`I always wondered what was behind that green door

One of the best guitarists ever was Scotty Moore, in my opinion.

He couldn't fool me,i knew it was him trying to mingle with the croud.Trying to hide his peanut jelly sandwiches down his pants..

elvis.jpg

anybody see elvis on bbc saturday spooky will the real elvis please stand up,now we know why we spot him at tesco,and b&Q :LOL: :LOL: dont leave the building there are questions to anwser:cool: :LOL:

billyo said:
anybody see elvis on bbc saturday spooky will the real elvis please stand up,now we know why we spot him at tesco,and b&Q :LOL: :LOL: dont leave the building there are questions to anwser:cool: :LOL:

But they will only see him in the afternoons because I play snooker with him in the mornings. And before anyone chips in with "I'd be better using a cue" I am giving that serious thought.

Sponsored Links
Back