Energy bill to double from next month

Sponsored Links
I beg to differ. On Planet Notch, every.single.thing is related to Brexit. If you do find something that is not Brexit related, then its related the Boris Johnson instead. The man is obsessed.

Yep because Brexit hasn't caused all the price rises, hasn't cost us billions in lost funding, and Boris is not a compulsive liar.

:rolleyes:

:LOL:

You Boris loving brexiteers crack me up :LOL:

:LOL:

You brexiteers are really getting desperate now, no matter what happens you will never blame brexit :LOL:

Ah well, let the EU enjoy lower prices.

We voted to leave, let us face the consequences. I'm a gas man, I can comfortably afford the price rises but sadly many millions are going to be hit hard. I suppose many of them were brexiteers so let them reap what they sow.
Explain to me how the cost of gas in Europe is related to Brexit?

Please include Germany's closing down of it's nuclear power generation, the general reduction in reliance of other power generating, the reliance/limited supply to Europe from Russia. And for clarity, Europe does not mean the EU.

Whilst you might be able to solder a pipe and be happy to brag about your comfortable existence, you don't seem to know much about the economic and industrial factors of the energy business.

Explain to me how the cost of gas in Europe is related to Brexit?

Please include Germany's closing down of it's nuclear power generation, the general reduction in reliance of other power generating, the reliance/limited supply to Europe from Russia. And for clarity, Europe does not mean the EU.

Whilst you might be able to solder a pipe and be happy to brag about your comfortable existence, you don't seem to know much about the economic and industrial factors of the energy business.

The fact I studied economics means I have a pretty good understanding of how it all works.

I'm really not gona waste my time breaking down how brexit has led to a hugely negative impact on out economy and how the energy bill crisis is directly linked to it. These arguments have been done to death over the years.

All I will say is enjoy brexit. The sh1t is literally hitting the fans. And we can all point to you brexiteers.

Sponsored Links
The fact I studied economics means I have a pretty good understanding of how it all works.

LOL. You may have studied it but do you understand it? By the looks of things not.

Anyway, if you are saying the Brexit has caused the massive gas cost increases in say Germany, then I'll put that down as a positive. But apparently no, cost rises are not to do with Brexit in Germany, so I wonder what is the cause? I also wonder if those same causes are the reason for gas cost rises in other countries, say the UK?

upload_2022-1-18_12-6-18.png

upload_2022-1-18_12-9-31.png

I beg to differ. On Planet Notch, every.single.thing is related to Brexit. If you do find something that is not Brexit related, then its related the Boris Johnson instead. The man is obsessed.
We should focus on positive Brexit news and positive Boris news...........any takers?

We should focus on positive Brexit news and positive Boris news...........any takers?
No. Why do you and your comrades try to make every damn thread a Brexit thread?

You need to move on, you lost. This thread is about ...

And the "brexit" cause has already been disproven

No. Why do you and your comrades try to make every damn thread a Brexit thread?

You need to move on, you lost. This thread is about ...

That's a 'No from the forum.(y)

Oh for crying out loud, you have done no such thing.

Everyone is getting hit with higher energy costs but we in the UK, because of Brexit, are going to be hit far harder. That's just a fact that you Boris loving brexiteers will never admit

Oddly, he does not seem to say what the domestic German consumer pays, per kWh, for gas.
Even more oddly, you don't seem to know that it's the relative cost increases in percentage not euros that matters.

And you may not be astute enough to do your own research on gas prices in Europe, but don't let facts stop your poxy gainsaying and making yourself look like a gas lamp in an LED factory.

Oh for crying out loud, you have done no such thing.

Everyone is getting hit with higher energy costs but we in the UK, because of Brexit, are going to be hit far harder. That's just a fact that you Boris loving brexiteers will never admit
You must be working on pipes for nitrous oxide not natural gas .... and I can hear hissing :cautious:

It misses the point to think of leaving the EU as being the cause of rising gas prices.

The high prices of many things in Britain - not just gas - have been caused by our governments, past and present, abandoning home grown goods, people and resources in favour of cheap foreign crap* whilst lining their own pockets.

* Expensive foreign crap in the case of the EU.

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha!

when woody has no facts to support his case, he falls back on abuse.

don't let facts stop your poxy gainsaying and making yourself look like a gas lamp in an LED factory.

Sponsored Links
Back