energy efficiency rules

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a call from a right old bloke today, basically preaching to me that he'd phoned the merchants who said they still sell BBU's therefore I must fit it for him as "they wouldn't be allowed to sell them... blah blah" Merchants don't do us any favours not reinforcing our message (dictated to us by hmg).

Anyhow I agreed to go round next week and see if he has enough points, but clearly he won't have.

Can't the hmg get these things off the shelves? Where is their resolve? Can't they penalise merchants who sell them unless points survey performed? Why should we run around the country side for free?

Anyone know Lorraine's No.? I'll put the pair of them intouch they can fit it between them.

Sponsored Links
What if you just wanted to buy one to keep for spares?. Personally I think we can do without any interference on the supply side.

Sponsored Links
Paul said """Why should we run around the country side for free? """

Well the answer is that we dont or at least we dont have to!

Why did you agree to go there free?

Why not do the easy thing and explain that you have to charge your time for "consultancy".

That may get rid of him or if it does not then at least you will get paid.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back