engineer code for networker anti intruder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
here it goes: i was redecorating the hall where the keypad was fitted, the decorator tried to remove the keypad from the wall and disconnected it altogether. When we tried to rewire it back it displayed enter the engineer code. How am i gona fix it? (I don't know the company who fitted it). Any advice? thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi, Brand is NETWORKER model TS590. I do have the manual both pdf and paper plz help!!! :)
thanks

Hi, Brand is NETWORKER model TS590. I do have the manual both pdf and paper plz help!!! :)
thanks

I have the installation manual here look at page 19 ( and 37 )

Sponsored Links
thanks
Brand, Cooper Menvier
Model, TS590, Networker

If as you say you have the Manual (Engineer/Installation?) the instructions on how to default the Engineer code is there.

Nope :( i only got the operator manual not the istallation one! U got one?

thanks
Brand, Cooper Menvier
Model, TS590, Networker

If as you say you have the Manual (Engineer/Installation?) the instructions on how to default the Engineer code is there.

If you need to reset the panel be ready for a couple of hours to ret the thing back up again :cry:

thanks
Brand, Cooper Menvier
Model, TS590, Networker

If you need to reset the panel be ready for a couple of hours to ret the thing back up again :cry:
It is NOT NECESSARY TO DEFAULT this panel to reset the Engineer code.

Anyone who says it is, is wrong.

If you default the panel you will be in for a much bigger problem.

By the way, before you ask, I will not tell you how to do the Engineer Code Reset, I'm a Security Engineer, work out the reason.

Get a local company to sort it for you, the Menvier is a professional control panel and really needs someone who knows what they are doing rather than incorrect information given on an Internet Forum, especially by PM

thanks
Brand, Cooper Menvier
Model, TS590, Networker

By the way, before you ask, I will not tell you how to do the Engineer Code Reset, I'm a Security Engineer, work out the reason.

Get a local company to sort it for you, the Menvier is a professional control panel and really needs someone who knows what they are doing rather than incorrect information given on an Internet Forum, especially by PM

That will be page 45 then.......... ( how can the manual be"wrong information ? )

here it goes: i was redecorating the hall where the keypad was fitted, the decorator tried to remove the keypad from the wall and disconnected it altogether. When we tried to rewire it back it displayed enter the engineer code. How am i gona fix it? (I don't know the company who fitted it). Any advice? thanks
The decorator should have known better. Get an engineer to see to it and send him the bill. FFS you dont go around removing bits of alarm systems. :rolleyes: Whats to say he doesnt do this in every hallway he redecorates and leaves a trail of destruction - houses he knows have no alarm for a few days after he's gone and he has a group of housebreaker friends.... :rolleyes:

Steve";p="1598023 said:
FFS you dont go around removing bits of alarm systems. :rolleyes:
I take your point tho it's been an accident. We carefully detached the panel from the wall (the tamper kicked in which i was able to mute it with the code) however one little wire which was probably loose came out from the back panel, when we rewired it back the display was asking to enter an engineer code. Do you think i didnt try and speak to some "qualified" installers? I had ridiculous quotes, even more expensive than refitting a brand new system! It's a bit of too much paying a three figure sum for entering a code tho i take sharks are just waiting for this **** to happen..., no?

thanks
Brand, Cooper Menvier
Model, TS590, Networker

That will be page 45 then.......... ( how can the manual be"wrong information ? )
Well, I've done it this way a number of times and have had no problems.

Perhaps you do not understand the procedure?

P 45

Does NOT tell you to DEFAULT the panel, read again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back