Equestrian issues.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not particularly an animal lover. However, I've got no problems with those that are.
Its a little unfortunate, however to report that I now have a wrecked car door, courtesy of a large horse that became bored with my company.
It had yellow teeth and bad breath, but thats not my problem.
It must have been 16 hands high - decided to lash out with its back hooves and missed my elbow by an inch or so. The door skin is totalled.
Never mind, cried the rider...I'm insured!
Just the job mate - I've had a quote for £800 :eek:
John :)

Sponsored Links
Dunno really - the vehicle (Mitsubishi L200) was only in for a new front driveshaft and thankfully the owner was there having the crack when said hoss strode up.....for some reason, hoss turned about and lashed out.
As a horse person I'm a bloomin' good mechanic.....
Maybe the horse didn't like green Mitsubishi's.

Sponsored Links
Come on John, what is your association with the animal? You were close to its rear, but also noticed it had bad breath.

I'm just curious - as I am sure you will understand. ;)

Lou.

I was informed, by those in the know, that the way to make friends with a horse was to breathe up its nose......horse whispering, or something?
It was during that act that I noticed the horse had halitosis and could really use a mouthwash from time to time plus the application of a tooth whitening paste.
It was just after this event, when I thought that our friendship was permanent that it decided to lash out. A clear case of equine jealousy :D

It's probably one of these old race horses, that has squandered all of it's winnings on booze and carrots and now owns a secondhand Lada Riva. Never mind Burnerman, it's just plain jealous. ;) ;) ;)

PS, I know a man from Fray Bentos who may be interested in buying the horse. :LOL: :LOL:

I was informed, by those in the know, that the way to make friends with a horse was to breathe up its nose......horse whispering, or something?
It was during that act that I noticed the horse had halitosis and could really use a mouthwash from time to time plus the application of a tooth whitening paste.
It was just after this event, when I thought that our friendship was permanent that it decided to lash out. A clear case of equine jealousy :D

Neigh John ;)

Here we go saddled with a round of witty expressions, on the hoof. ;)

Horses and roads do not mix.

They should be confined to fields. Should they need to use the road, do it in a horse box.

The fact that we still refer to our roads as carriageways always makes me smile. When was the last time anyone saw a load of horse drawn carriages on our roads! :rolleyes:

Horses don't have brakes or indicators or brake lights yet their owners seem to think that all car owners are obligated to treat them like some kind of road royalty. Bonkers.

I always slow down for horses as i don't want to spook the animal into harming its mount because the unpredictable nature of a stupid creature.

Sponsored Links
Back