EU 'rattled'

he already knows.

Buffoon and Trump haven't grasped it.

Sponsored Links
As you can see, some people have a natural aversion to foreigners.

that must be why people like Buffoon and his supporters seek to damage the nation.

Sponsored Links
that must be why people like Buffoon and his supporters seek to damage the nation.

Er I assume u realise Buffoon (Corbyn) did not get elected :confused:

So I don't think he can cause any damage o_O

His supporters wil attempt to though

An opinion that has been gaining momentum

The Government want a no deal brexit as now they can slide it in with all the economic fallout from Covid. People will find it difficult to determine if their economic hardships are caused by Covid pandemic or Brexit.

Covid is a nice cover excuse.

Some people have a natural aversion to Britain.

Some people have a more realistic view of it. My own view on the subject is that all sorts of things have been tried but none have made any real difference. They are always political views often gathered from other countries where they haven't worked out for very long - that's assuming they did work in the first place.

The EU want total and unequivocal surrender, they want to seize our fishing rights, agree to a trade deal far less beneficial than they've given Canada, they demand a level playing field so we're unable to compete with them and still want jurisdiction over our laws.
That's intransigence. We've said no, we've compromised enough, no more.

The EU want total and unequivocal surrender, they want to seize our fishing rights, agree to a trade deal far less beneficial than they've given Canada, they demand a level playing field so we're unable to compete with them and still want jurisdiction over our laws.
That's intransigence. We've said no, we've compromised enough, no more.
Intransigence
  1. refusal to change one's views or to agree about something.
That word you keep using, I don't think it means what you think it means.

GettyImages-540097754.jpg

;) Just about sums up the propaganda. One page on that rag has been known to alter the result of an election.

It's amazing how many people claim to love everything British but can't be arsed to learn the language.

Sponsored Links
Back