Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Stay in the EU

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A suggestion was made on another post with regard to a referendum to stay in the EU or get out.

Place your vote and lets see what most people, on here at least, would really like to do.

Sponsored Links
I've just cast my vote conny. Only six votes and 100% for leaving the EU! I'm not gonna say which way I voted! :D

Mmm, now let me guess?

:confused:

Nope, can't guess which way you voted, sorry.
Good job its a secret vote. :LOL: :LOL:

I wonder whether the corrupt bampots that run the EU will make us all vote again to give the result they would want. :mad:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
48 views and only 7 votes.

Is this a sign of the apathy in this country that people can't even be bothered to click a mouse button?
No wonder we get walked on by everyone!

I have cast my vote, it's to regain some semblance of self rule, I'm fed up with not being able to buy things that have been outlawed by the EU health and safety, things that worked perfectly well...Solder containing lead..creosote wood preservative....100watt incandescent lamps
B.A fastenings, imperial drills...the list is endless.
We should get back some of our manufacturing industries that we gave away also, why buy what we can make for our selves?

Wotan

I have cast my vote, it's to regain some semblance of self rule, I'm fed up with not being able to buy things that have been outlawed by the EU health and safety, things that worked perfectly well...Solder containing lead..creosote wood preservative....100watt incandescent lamps
B.A fastenings, imperial drills...the list is endless.
We should get back some of our manufacturing industries that we gave away also, why buy what we can make for our selves?

Wotan
I'd struggle to find an argument with that wotan.

I see Softus has come back and made that post/poll re The BNP. I think this and that post are not unrelated. I think the BNP's rise is due to a fairly large extent, on the country's dissatisfaction with being told what to do by Europe. Voter are sick of the money grabbers in Parliament and fed up of not being listen to/being told how it's going to be. It's not the right way to solve the issues but we don't have many ways to vent our anger and/or show our dissatisfaction.

why buy what we can make for our selves
Because we, on the whole, are not willing to pay what it costs to make.
I can understand the reasoning, we just need to develope better and more economic methods of production, and have a regime that gives our industry a chance, instead of throwing obstacles in it's path.

Wotan

This "poll" will be as scientific as those carried out by Which? to find out about washing machine reliability. Only those who are dissatisfied will be bothered to reply. So you end up with 975 people saying that they have had problems with their Brand X and only two saying it's the best thing they ever bought. The 2,195,574 Which? members who also bought a Brand X and had no problem never bother to reply.

The result is that Which? then say Brand X makes the worst washing machine because they had more complaints about them than any other brand.

Well if we have a referendum and only the "dissasatisfied" vote then that will be fine by me. :D

Problem is though they won't give us a referendum ( because they know the outcome) and even if they did they wouldn't accept the result.
Its a lose lose situation for the people.
It's destiny!
Some day we might once again have leaders who put the people of the UK first.
But that day is a long way off.
For now we have to live with politicians who treat their electorate with contempt whilst they fiddle the system to line their pockets and furnish their homes. All whilst the ordinary man struggles to make ends meet in the middle of a recession.

the question is not whether they will accept the outcome, the question is whether WE will accept the outcome.

if it happens to fall on the side that you don't agree with, will you then stop harping on about it because the majority has spoken?

Sponsored Links
Back