Eu scared stiff by Boris !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Believe me ! Holding back those billions ..........absolutely petrified !!!

Get ready for the EU to go Pop !

No tariffs for imports paid to the Eu from imports coming here .....prices will drop ........Fortunately we won't have to allow millions of millions of EU people in under the free movement rules as they'll all want to come here. Don't blame them at all !!!

Sponsored Links
Your dumber than I thought. What experience, skill, knowledge do you have to make such comments?

Tariffs you dimwit are paid to the Gov not the EU.

Sponsored Links
Are you BAS ?

When Gasbani cant even get the basic facts right but then believes his opinion carries weight.

Are you a builder? It would be like me saying you haven't a clue how to lay bricks or build a wall, but then stand by my opinion as if it was the law.

Boris.... no ... I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: OMFGG! I bet the EU are scared of him, imagine having to listen to anything that buffoon & gasbag has to say.

When Gasbani cant even get the basic facts right but then believes his opinion carries weight.

Are you a builder? It would be like me saying you haven't a clue how to lay bricks or build a wall, but then stand by my opinion as if it was the law.

Builder ? Builder ? I'm afraid all builders now turn out much of a muchness ......New build houses throughout the country ..... block interiors, dot and dab, then facings.

Vernacular architecture has an appeal that's completely lacking in modern houses, a new build in Cornwall will look much the same as a new build in Scotland very little skill compared to the past. The aesetic appeal of modern houses ....there isn't any. Pretty much like lego now.

Are you mentally challenged?

Go on try it. The Uk will be considered as a soverign debt defaulter and our credit rating will tank as will our terms to raise debt.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/rating

Seriously stick to sniffing glue.

Are you so blind that you can't see that the tariffs on 12,000 goods collected by the EU means when we leave prices will drop ? We won't have to pay those tarrifs ! Roll on Boris !

Are you so blind that you can't see that the tariffs on 12,000 goods collected by the EU means when we leave prices will drop ? We won't have to pay those tarrifs ! Roll on Boris !

You are so dumb. The UK government collects the tariffs you numpty.

If we set our tariffs to zero then other countries have no need to negotiate a trade deal - we have given away our leverage.

How thick are you?

Are you mentally challenged?

Go on try it. The Uk will be considered as a soverign debt defaulter and our credit rating will tank as will our terms to raise debt.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/rating

Seriously stick to sniffing glue.

Are you thick ? You believe it's a soverign debt it bloody well isn't it's a contribution Markron can call it it what he likes but he's presiding over a country that riots for a pastime every weekend. Soverign debt...bloody well wake up .

You are so dumb. The UK government collects the tariffs you numpty.

If we set our tariffs to zero then other countries have no need to negotiate a trade deal - we have given away our leverage.

How thick are you?
Dumbass and they're sent where ?

Sponsored Links
Back