EU 'will block trade deal' if UK refuses to pay £39bn Brexit bill

Sponsored Links
No it isnt -otherwise you wouldnt be able to read about it
Which bit of 'HS2’s ballooning budget was 'covered up' don't you understand?

You really are determined to show how utterly stupid you are!

Up there with the load of nonsense Notchy churns out as fact.

Well one of us is talking nonsense.

Itll be the person that refuses to arm himself with knowledge. :ROFLMAO:

Ps, have you googled 'most favoured nation'
It would handy for you to understand why it would wreck the farming industry (y)

Sponsored Links
If you were a member of a partnership, and left, would you expect a final account to be calculated and settled?
Yes, so if you take into account what we paid in during our membership, and what we got back, they must owe us quite a bit. If you change energy suppliers , if you've overpaid your existing one, they pay you back, not ask for an exorbitant amount to let you go.

, have you googled 'most favoured nation'
It would handy for you to understand why it would wreck the farming industr
Pps...No...I am a bit busy sorting my cycle trip to Thailand,but it is on my "to do list" for when i an terminally freekin bored shtless.

Yes, so if you take into account what we paid in during our membership, and what we got back, they must owe us quite a bit. If you change energy suppliers , if you've overpaid your existing one, they pay you back, not ask for an exorbitant amount to let you go.
Another idiot who simply doesn't understand that the amount owed is commitments the UK made willingly...

Funnily enough farage is a beneficiary of this, since he will gain from pension payments that the UK will carry on making...

He of course has said he won't forego that pension, but also says we must withhold payment...

Hopefully if the 'divorce bill' isn't paid, he'll not get his pension...

Although the corrupt little bar steward will probably make sure that the UK taxpayer foots the bill!

To what ?
Future commitments such as pension payments, budget contributions whilst still a member, and monies owed to access ongoing EU projects or risk exclusion...

Or put it another way...

You buy a house and take out a mortgage...

You decide to sell up and leave early...

Do you get to renege on the amount you agreed to pay?

Of course not!

So how much will they have to pay us for our investments in the eu, and they will have to pay us just as you say we have to pay them. I'm ok with paying for joint projects that are underway, which we will be part of & benefit from, but for schemes still on the drawing board, we should not have to pay.

I'm ok with paying for joint projects that are underway, which we will be part of & benefit from, but for schemes still on the drawing board, we should not have to pay.
Makes sense.
Is that covered by Bozzas £9bn pledge?

Number 2 actually.

NY has re-taken top spot after the flight of investments after the referendum!

Rubbish!
NY overtook London in 2014 for the first time. In part because the domestic market of the US is trillions of dollars larger than the UK's, NY sells a lot more bonds than London, London however is the leader in Forex, London is also better placed for trading the Asian market because of it's time zone.
Brexit doesn't come into it so stop making up rubbish, stop it now.

Future commitments such as pension payments, budget contributions whilst still a member, and monies owed to access ongoing EU projects or risk exclusion...

More than covered by the 9 billion Boris has offered apart from the budget contributions whilst still a member which should be treated separately. I eagerly away Boris's analysis of how much the eu owe us for infrastructure investments etc.

Sponsored Links
Back