Euro Module Triple Pole Isolator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have searched high and low for a Euro module TPI. AFAICT, it does not exist.

Ideally, for reasons of space and aesthetics (there is a 2G 45A switch adjacent with not enough room to put a 2 gang plate horizontally next to it) , I would like a double plate mounted vertically, with a 1G1W switch and TPI in.

Click do the grid modules that screw to frontplates, but this would have to be horizontal.

With Euromods, it would be possible to mount them vertically on the plate.

Does anyone know if such a beast has been born?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Neither of your ideas seem to exist, but...

Click do the grid modules that screw to frontplates, but this would have to be horizontal.

Coudn't you fit it all into a single gang box with the Minigrid ones? Don't both of these modules (i.e. a '2 wide' and a '1 wide')

https://www.socketcentre.co.uk/polar-white-10a-3-pole-fan-isolation-switch-minigrid-module/
https://www.socketcentre.co.uk/polar-white-10ax-2-way-switch-minigrid-module/

...fit into one of these, 'triple' faceplates?...

CMA403.jpg

Thank you.
I assumed the TP mod would be three modules wide. The online brochure mentions how wide other mods are but not the TP one....
As there is already a 1G switch plate there, I shall replace it with the above.
Cheers!

I am guessing the "WH" modules match the CMA403 and the "PW" modules match the "polar" plates PRWXXX?

Sponsored Links
I'm pretty sure thats the case simon, I've always ordered the modules with the WH suffix (white) for use with the mode plates (CMA range). PW would be polar white, although I've never used it, square corner stuff is a bit old hat these days!

Can confirm that the 3P fan isolator is 2 module wide, I've got one mounted in a 3module frame next to a fuse module

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back