European army

convenient for you seeing as you happened to call it all a fantasy.
It is all fantasy. They were merely suggestions (Merkel, Macron) in response to the Orange Nutters' latest outbursts. You anti-EU drama queens see visions of jackboots and brown-shirts, lol.

They (the Europlops) just want to see a NATO style protection whilst distancing itself from Russia and the US. Reasonable stuff seeing as the Ruskies see fit to murder people on our shores and given Trumps combative rhetoric towards Europe.

The flavour will change when the US president changes.(y)

Sponsored Links
It is all fantasy. They were merely suggestions (Merkel, Macron) in response to the Orange Nutters' latest outbursts. You lot see visions of jackboots and brown-shirts, lol.

They (the Europlops) just want to see a NATO style protection whilst distancing itself from Russia and the US. Reasonable stuff seeing as the Ruskies see fit to murder people on our shores and given Trumps combative rhetoric towards Europe.

The flavour will change when the US president changes.(y)

Fantasy as far as the ball isn't rolling yet. Some time ago the mere mention of such an idea would have been fantasy to you.

It will happen and many said it would happen and as per it was dismissed as fantasy by those who see the EU as they can't do wrong.

Gosh, a NATO for Europe that freezes out a crazy Yank dictator. Shock.

Sounds like good news to me. Let's hope that the UK will fall under the same protection.

It sounds exactly what it sounds like, to me thats another step closer to complete EU control of its member states.

Sponsored Links
We could not fire trident,US has the codes.But Trump sleeps with the big red button and frits the enemy much more than the EU pansies.

So you agree they are not ours to fire.

So who controls our armies? Not us.

But you disagree with having a more equal say ?

An EU army to put off Putin and Trump?

That’s like me doing 10 press-ups so I could knock out Anthony Joshua.

Not true apparently, can't prove it for certain of course, but then neither can you.

https://ukdefencejournal.org.uk/no-america-doesnt-control-britains-nuclear-weapons/

We may have the actual metaphoric button to press (which really means the responsibility to account for it after).

Do you honestly, think that we would ever press that button without the USA saying so?

They are ours, we pay for them. Helps us achieve our nato spend. But I don't believe we have real, full control. We just have permission to press it if and when told, nothing more.

You may believe differently of course. Do you ?

We may have the actual metaphoric button to press (which really means the responsibility to account for it after).

Do you honestly, think that we would ever press that button without the USA saying so?

They are ours, we pay for them. Helps us achieve our nato spend. But I don't believe we have real, full control. We just have permission to press it if and when told, nothing more.

You may believe differently of course. Do you ?

Yes. next.

Yes. next.

May be obvious, but I don't share your belief.

Do you think Blair took us to war on his own thoughts? Or had his arm up his back ?

We rely on the usa for our defence. Everybody in the military will tell you that.

Sponsored Links
Back