Even Keir doesn’t want 'open borders' to help the NHS.

The processing centres should be in the country of origin.

the first thing that should happen is the home office needs to step up its game and deal with asylum claims quickly.

but this right wing populist government is happy for this to be a crisis, its handily gives them a deflection.

Why do we have a Tory Home Secretary calling it an "invasion" -words that used to be uttered by the National Front.

Braverman used that word in parliament a day after a terror attack by somebody radicalised by the far right -who use "invasion2 as their rhetoric.

Sponsored Links
over the last 12 months the majority of the arrival have come from: Syria, Afghanistan, Iran, Eritrea, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia

those are countries of war and persecution
Your NotchyFact™ generator is out of date and before you try, you can't add "all the rest" together to make your argument true. The reason people are focusing on Albania, is because 80% of the occupant of the small boats are from Albania - A safe country.
_127456133_e4749214-794e-4955-bde6-de17b75057ec.jpg.webp

Sponsored Links
I find it interesting that Sunak decides to hold talks concerning these arrivals at this time of the year as they generally drop off in the winter.

However the weather forecast suggests an increase shortly and no one could be so devious could they?

Not sure about your weather forecast..
I saw mention of high pressure and wind from the south resulting in warmer weather. But weather etc .......... seems to be getting harder to be accurate.

you revert to talking exclusively about Albanians
And ignore how many of them are granted leave to stay.

Some one also seems to be unaware that people awaiting processing can not work.

Which of course, everyone did!
It didn't really bother me that much, despite the fact we have a technocrat richer than the King as PM it's just another symptom of the decay in our democracy.

Your NotchyFact™ generator is out of date and before you try, you can't add "all the rest" together to make your argument true. The reason people are focusing on Albania, is because 80% of the occupant of the small boats are from Albania - A safe country.

Motorbiking, you are getting upset and resorting to ever more dishonesty.

I have said in previous posts, most of the people in boats come from the following : Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Eritrea, Yemen, Somalia and are countries of war and or persecution.

So taking those countries listed in your graph, that means 7,253 people are very likely to be genuine asylum seekers.

So Albanians make up 30% of that total.

So why are you deliberately ignoring the 70% of boat people that are from countries of war / persecution and therefore very likely to be genuine??

And you have posted numerous times that “most are not genuine” - well your own data, despite being cherry picked shows that Your claim is demonstrably untrue.

And the reason you are deliberately focusing on Albanians is because you want to create the dishonest opinion that people arriving by boat are: economic migrants, not genuine etc.

economic migrants, not genuine etc
They are highly likely to benefit ecconomically as well and not via state handouts - other than maybe working credits,

That die to the economic state of the country they come from.

Don't forget the "others". There are problems in a number of countries.

What makes you say they don't go to their nearest neighbours?
There is no migrant camp on Corfu. Greece's main influx of migrants comes from Turkey and Libya. They have camps on Lesbos, Chios, Samos, Leros and Kos. I think the Albanian problem is one of recruit to order. The traffickers advertise the "trips" as a packaged service.

I was over there a few days ago moving boats, there were quite a few remnants of custom dingy boats on the NE of KOS, but they get nothing like the volume we get, despite the relatively easy crossing. The Greeks operate push back too. Outside KOS Marina there are 3 small patrol boats with 5.0 cals and triple 300hp outboards which I'm told regularly push boats back to Turkey.

Motorbiking, you are getting upset and resorting to ever more dishonesty.

I have said in previous posts, most of the people in boats come from the following : Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Eritrea, Yemen, Somalia and are countries of war and or persecution.

So taking those countries listed in your graph, that means 7,253 people are very likely to be genuine asylum seekers.

So Albanians make up 30% of that total.

So why are you deliberately ignoring the 70% of boat people that are from countries of war / persecution and therefore very likely to be genuine??

And you have posted numerous times that “most are not genuine” - well your own data, despite being cherry picked shows that Your claim is demonstrably untrue.

And the reason you are deliberately focusing on Albanians is because you want to create the dishonest opinion that people arriving by boat are: economic migrants, not genuine etc.
So you dispute the claim from the (article) that 80% of boat people come from Albania? Albania represents the single largest source of migrants. It is a tiny country with no particular reason to have asylum seekers fleeing. Why do you want to ignore this? Surely these system gamers are consuming valuable resources which could be better spent protecting genuine claimants?

Sponsored Links
Back