Evolution

S

Sombrero

...its probably bean done many times (sorry)... but can we exlpore the thoery?

is it a fact? or still a problem for religoin?

I bileive it to be certain.... and i totaly disregard creationalizm....

any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Can we explore the theory of why now in the last week or so you can no longer spell . Carnt decide if you or "killerheels" is immy ;) anyone guess ?

Sponsored Links
Can we explore the theory of why now in the last week or so you can no longer spell . Carnt decide if you or "killerheels" is immy ;) anyone guess ?

I dont want tp get drwan into the kind of debate yuo lot seem to do often,, i',m not anyone else, and i can spell fairly well, i just type to quick for my own good.

And its a shame because some of you lot seem quiet inteligent, so the evolutoin debate would have been quiet good.

God created evolution.
Let the heathens argue with that. :LOL:

lifes to short to be argueing on a forum on the intrenet.

This GD forum has the 2 extreems of forum content... some amazing discussions and so proper twoddle !! both of wich are prettyt darn good if you ask me!

and arent there 1000s of recongnised gods ? where did thay all come from?

The real question for norcon is if god created us who created god.
If he doesn't know the answer to that he'd best shut up pontificating and leave the subject to the scientists who have at least looked, and are looking for the answer.

Genetics show all life is related. The greater the difference between you and any other organism the further back in time you have to go to find your shared ancestor.

Sponsored Links
Back