No You Don't just die and thats it.......

but my search is for God, the creator of the Univeres, that bloke who pressed the big red button and initiated the big bang

ye I would say stuff religions, they are cause of so many evil things, so don't think for one I am religious.

I am looking for that bloke who hit that red button ! They call him God!

come and help me and let us work out how we can discover him :rolleyes:

Mike are you really not religious? so what are you?
You certainly preach...

What do you think of evolution vs creationism?
what's your favourite book?
where are you going when you die?

Can I kum in here..:cool: :cool: I want to come back as a saddle on a laddies push bike!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
but my search is for God, the creator of the Univeres, that bloke who pressed the big red button and initiated the big bang

ye I would say stuff religions, they are cause of so many evil things, so don't think for one I am religious.

I am looking for that bloke who hit that red button ! They call him God!

come and help me and let us work out how we can discover him :rolleyes:

Mike are you really not religious? so what are you?
You certainly preach...

What do you think of evolution vs creationism?
what's your favourite book?
where are you going when you die?

Can I kum in here..:cool: :cool: I want to come back as a saddle on a laddies push bike!! :LOL: :LOL:

Fook me!! that's an odd post for you Pred.. !! have I missed something, or has Friday had a 'liquid' theme thus far?

Sponsored Links

LOL! You don't know what you had asked for! First to become a saddle for laddies push bike, (mind you I didn't notice either you used laddies instead of ladies! ) you will have to take a birth as a cow or a bull, and then graze grass and provide milk until you are no good for milk production and then face a slaughter house where they would kill you with absolutely no mercy, then there is any chance of you becoming a saddle for ladies bike, again the odds of that are quite low, you might find some gay laddie ridding your! :LOL:

And, another possibility is that you might be born as a valuable cow or a bull in an Islamic country, where they would offer you as a religious sacrifice, tie your legs and push you over and slit your throat and offer you to Allah, and then there is more chance of your hide becoming soles of foot ware for talibans, and even if they used your hide for a saddle, girls and ladies are prohibited from ridding push bikes for obvious reason! so it would be Muslim Laddies riding you Pred:LOL: :LOL: (Perhaps you might then see Allah for real, who would receive your soul and blood offered to him in his paradise )

Another possibility is you might get born as a tough bull in Spain, where they will tie your balls and force you to a bull run challenge, after which they slice off those balls you were very proud of, finally you might end up being used for leather seats on a Seat or a Fiat Panda! :LOL:

And if you were born in India, they would allow you total freedom, and stop anyone hurting you, and pray you as their god mother, give you free accomodation in their temples, decorate you with spots of majestic colours! But again little chance that your hide would be used as a saddle, it may have to be creamated! :D

Back