No You Don't just die and thats it.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Utter rubbish when people think after you die and thats it, we are not just blood and flesh, proof is there that something else occupies our mind/conscious, be it a soul, and it can take another birth after death, many cultures believe in this. So Evolution goes down the toilet pan!

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyShockingStory

Also I may add, not everyone can remember their past lives, we are designed not to remember our past lives because they can trouble us in future, so a few who do, that is where their soul's have not been properly erased, or their past memories locked away, hence through a fault of some kind they can remember their past experiences.

I never believed in evolution and that we are just blood and flesh and that when our heart stops we are clinically dead, yes we are only the body that housed our soul may have scumbed to death, our soul/energy live for ever.

Sponsored Links
I neither believe or disbelieve your comment.
I only know this existence. however when I sleep. If I don't dream then I am in a state of nothingness. no memeory , no feelings just a disappearance of time.
Who is to say death wont feel exactly like that? A long (eternal) dreamless sleep.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if you think you can come back from that then Good Luck!

Andy

Sponsored Links
For some people such as myself, it's a huge comfort to believe that when one dies it really is the end of it.

Whatever you think will come unto pass will come unto pass. How do I know? Because you can't "prove" it (to the living) either way. Take heart in that.

For some people such as myself, it's a huge comfort to believe that when one dies it really is the end of it.

Whatever you think will come unto pass will come unto pass. How do I know? Because you can't "prove" it (to the living) either way. Take heart in that.

Hopefully you will come back as a cat. Then as you are in yer next door neighbour's garden squatting to squeeze one out in his vegetable patch, you will be hit with a volley of air rifle pellets. And that will prove there is indeed a god.

Maybe the boy lived in Barra - in - Furnace , did his half eternity shift as a stoker :p

The psychologist at 09:00 was full of some sh@it just like the atheists on here. :LOL:

I'm not convinced that I will return after death but I can see your point. If you think about it nothing ever leaves the planet. The water we use is surely the same water that has always been here even if it has been broken down then re-formed. So maybe the same principle applies to life as well :?:

Beats me why the atheists insist on trying to make others believe in their grey world of pointlessness. Are you guys jealous that we can see further than you can?

Sponsored Links
Back