No You Don't just die and thats it.......

Beats me why the atheists insist on trying to make others believe in their grey world of pointlessness. Are you guys jealous that we can see further than you can?

No, just not deluded like you.

Sponsored Links
if you like to believe in some made-up story, that's fine by me.

They wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit them on the glans. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
why are you confusing some stories, made up by mostly illiterate men a long time ago, with the "truth?"

They wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit them on the glans. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you wouldn't understand it anyway. coz your thick.

OK Eddie. Let's try again.

Where did the Universe come from?

Did it come from nothing? Or from something? If it's something then let's call that something God.

Did it come from nothing? OK, what acted upon the nothing to make it a something? Let's give it a name. Let's call it God.

There you go Eddie. Prove me wrong. (he won't). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hardly proof, whilst intriguing, as much was incorrectly remembered as was correctly remembered.

The discrepancies between his first life and current life may be due to not knowing accurately things in his first life, for instance we haven't been told how old was he when he died, and if he was a young boy when he died, isn't it possible that he saw some things or knew places or people differently to what they really were even then, for example as a child he may have taken that his father was Sean Robertson, and not as James Robertson,

So if he died very young, he might not even know what hit him when he died, it may not have been necessarily a car or in a car accident, the death could have come to him suddenly through another reason, but at the time of dying he may have thought that he might have been hit by a car, say as opposed to someone killed him with a heavy blow!

As a kid, you don't always remember every childhood experience, and often you are confused with names etc, and you can't always recall accurately your childhood experiences even when you have not died.

If you went back to your child hood place, you may no longer recognise it after 50 years! and things you thought might have existed, may not do so at all, as your own memory may be mixing one place with another place you went to.

But hey I can prove it through another link that evolution is a load of ****** as we have been made by someone. so get this link checked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xAR3iTrj0Y

because this bloke is difficult to understand and I don't know why this video was not subtitled.

Beats me why the atheists insist on trying to make others believe in their grey world of pointlessness. Are you guys jealous that we can see further than you can?
What can you see?

Oh dear. Isn't one thread about all this tripe enough?

Can't answer the question can you? So you pretend you don't know what's going on.

That's true enough though. :mrgreen:

And you wouldn't understand it anyway. coz your thick.

OK Eddie. Let's try again.

Where did the Universe come from?

Did it come from nothing? Or from something? If it's something then let's call that something God.

Did it come from nothing? OK, what acted upon the nothing to make it a something? Let's give it a name. Let's call it God.

There you go Eddie. Prove me wrong. (he won't). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not much point in arguing with someone who is not intelligent enough understand an abstract concept. there And that was 6 years ago!!

Sponsored Links
Back