Who Einstein was ?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
WHO SAID Gravity is a weak force? would you call Gravity a weak force when it is holding gigantic planets in orbit, and we are talking about planets that are huge like our earth with a such a great mass and it is hurtling in space at a speed of 66,000mph! but it is the powerful force of gravity that is holding it back from straying tangentially. All forces are weaker or stronger comparatively with one another, but from our context, or from human point of context, it is a hugely powerful force. Can a human pull back mass the size of earth hurtling at 66,000mph? we probably won't be able to pull back a mass of 1gm hurtling at 66,000mph! so who says Gravity is a weak force? A mass of 1gm would most likely tear us into pieces if it struck us at 66,000mph, you can work out that as I hate maths.

Any how, I have been thinking really is gravity the weakest force? and I think this is most probably why Scientists have not managed to solve the Unified Theory, so quite simply they have got it fundamentally wrong, Gravity is probably the most strongest Force than they think, AND logically speaking I cannot think of any other force stronger than gravity, here are my reasons behind my thought:

Black holes have immense gravity, nothing can escape from them, I understand not even light, hence it must be the ultimate strong force.
It can swallow other large bodies like other stars and galaxies and even emerge with other black holes all because of Gravity.

So in my opinion, Gravity must be the strongest force and perhaps now they could re do their calculations and come up with a theory of unification.

(Gravity is an invisible force that bonds every single atom with every other atom that exists in the Universe, hence each atom has a connection or a bond with all other atoms in the entire universe, because everything that is out there emerged from one single source, hence a common bond or connection with its master source of origin of all matter, and this strong bond (gravity) cannot be separated between atoms no matter what, no one has managed to defy gravity or remove its effect (the bond or the force of attraction) No one, we can overcome it by using energy, but we cannot destroy this bond, that is because gravity is the inherited property of all matter that had been created from a single source. That single common source is E which stands for Energy hence why E=MC2, so all the matter in the universe is the result of gravity and Energy is its master source.

If Gravity was not there then universe would not have been born, as it would have been absolutely essential to clump together smaller pieces of matter to form bigger planets and so on. Gravity is what is holding the universe in equilibrium.

Last edited:
WHO SAID Gravity is a weak force? would you call Gravity a weak force when it is holding gigantic planets in orbit, and we are talking about planets that are huge like our earth with a such a great mass and it is hurtling in space at a speed of 66,000mph! but it is the powerful force of gravity that is holding it back from straying tangentially. All forces are weaker or stronger comparatively with one another, but from our context, or from human point of context, it is a hugely powerful force. Can a human pull back mass the size of earth hurtling at 66,000mph? we probably won't be able to pull back a mass of 1gm hurtling at 66,000mph! so who says Gravity is a weak force? A mass of 1gm would most likely tear us into pieces if it struck us at 66,000mph, you can work out that as I hate maths.

If you look up the cosmological constant it's incredible 0.1 to the power of 120 any greater and the universe would implode any less and it would drift apart this is a big problem because the chances of something being accurate to 120 decimal places precludes the possibility of chance.

yes truly amaZing and such complexity of the universe itself, its laws, and the complex life forms on earth, makes you think that it is not by pure chance, no its not,
the odds of a universe coming into being, and for conditions to be just right for life to evolve are too remote and almost impossible, like I said before once on another thread how was evolution to know that there is light to be seen so it needs to develop eyes, or if there were sound waves that could be heard instead of being felt as vibrations, and ears were developed, I do not think that the theory of evolution stands any remote chance of life on earth. The whole creation is a designed assignment, and now programmed to continue to evolve by itself.

It is like we had been crafting things, inventing machines to do tasks for us, we have been grafting ourselves to do that, but now we are already into so called automation, where robots are doings things that we did once, like car assembly plants, and we are now trying to create artificial intelligence, and once we achieve that we could retire permanently the minute we are born, all work done by machines and we just lay in bed and get spoon fed all our lives, we need not go out and earn money, everything will be done by robots, we will only have to reproduce more humans who would be essential for robots welfare, or supervise them, robots will then have the capability to reproduce themselves as they will be programmed to do so, they will go out mine minerals, run foundries, drive themselves around, look after our needs, we may no longer be on this planet and we would have left it long ago to colonise Mars, Moon, and other outer planets in possibly other galaxies, we are already tampering with our and animals DNA, so we are going to give God a rest and will be doing his donkey work of creation. God sits back and relaxes and marvels at his creation. God does no longer intervene, he wrote that programme billions of years ago. Later on robots we created would increase in their intelligence to the extent that they would visit us on Mars and we would thing here comes UFOs, and what we didn't know that what we created has leap frogged in technology and has overtaken us at our own game.

It seems Einstein was a German, and a Jew - both smart people.
His dad was an electrical engineer, and was using the latest technology to bid for public contracts. So Einstein was born in a house with electrical engineering, but not boring ones who sit in a job for 40 years ... enterprising people who want to make it big, and create something new.
I'd say that was were Einstein got it from.
Also his hairstyle was picking up UFO communications, of course.

Gravity is the weakest if the 4 fundamental forces.

It isn't that strong when I can beat it by jumping, it lifting something up.

Compare that with EM, where a small magnet can lift something if the ground. Ergo, beating the gravity of a huge planet.

(Gravity is an invisible force that bonds every single atom with every other atom that exists in the Universe,
No it really isn't. Atoms are bonded together using the WNF and the SNF. There are 4 fundamental forces in the universe. I would so some reading before spouting such nonsense.

gravity is a force of attraction at larger distances, unlike the SNF and the WNF, it is apparently more abundant force in Universe than all of the others. So put it altogether it may well be the strongest force, as for being able to jump on earth, I wonder if you be able to jump inside a black hole?

Last edited:
It seems Einstein was a German, and a Jew - both smart people.
His dad was an electrical engineer, and was using the latest technology to bid for public contracts. So Einstein was born in a house with electrical engineering, but not boring ones who sit in a job for 40 years ... enterprising people who want to make it big, and create something new.
I'd say that was were Einstein got it from.
Also his hairstyle was picking up UFO communications, of course.
I have no reason not to believe that his hair could have picked up extra terrestrial signals, if you stand close to a strong electrical charge, your hair would stand on its ends and there is all that possibility that signals can be transmitted into your skull and passed into your brain, that is how they tap into your brain waves by placcing patches and look at brain waves, the reverse can also be true. One can inject electrical stimulus into one's brain.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back