Who Einstein was ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ever wondered who Einstein was? he was no ordinary person we all know that, but neither was he a highly educated person. He worked in a library, yet he was able to come up with unbelievable theories on the Universe, most of which we are now finding are so true, like he predicted gravitational waves, and we have only just managed to detect (i hope the instruments were really up to their job)

So how come he was able to think about these theories and predict and [preach us what we can expect? more highly educated scientist during his time were not bale to predict what he could.

Was there something behind him, who was telling him, or how else could he think of those theories which mankind would not fully understand at that time.

I feel that there was something behind this, he was no ordinary chap, so I am now thinking deeply how come this man could predict things which were unheard of or unseen.

So my theory is that Einstein had seen past, such that he could predict future

in other words he had lived on either another habitable planet where life was more advanced, and after his death he took a rebirth on earth as Einstein remembering something from the past for our future which was his past and he knew most laws of universe.

Reincarnation is not a new thing, many people have claimed to have lived on our own earth let alone another planet.

I am not sure if Einstein ever claimed he had lived in the past on another or on our own earth in the past.

Or could he have lived on our earth in the millions of years in the past when our earth might be supporting highly advanced civilisation and he is born again to tell us all about relativity and time and space warping! Amazing man.

Reincarnation is Not scientifically proven but who knows better than Einstein. My old boss used to claim that he used to be a Roman soldier, and used to describe things during the Roman times. It is not too late that sod is still alive and I should ask him more about it.

So what do you think about einstein, how was he able to predict something back then when most of us are having problems comprehending it even now.

Please engage your brains before letting out the clutch of your finger tips or your mouth.

Sponsored Links
Surprising just how many women claim to have been Cleopatra in a previous life,,,,,, Surely they all can't be right?? :D:D:D:D

Just because a person doesn't have a higher education, it doesn't naturally follow that they aren't highly intelligent... In fact it could be argued that lack of a higher education can be an advantage if you are the kind of person who thinks for themselves... Perhaps if Einstein had received a higher education, then he may not have achieve as much as he had... Even with his theories, what we know about the Universe is virtually zero...We still have much to learn

Sponsored Links
I can see your clutch has already started to slip a bit, you need to give your brains a little more juice before letting it out! No wheel spins OK ! :LOL:

What if I said some angel came and told him what this universe was about, since the times of Abraham, whom angels told how God created this earth in 7 days, and now this angel tells Einstein that how God created this universe which is full of wonders, and it also has black holes where if one committed sins you would burn in hell for eons, and never be able to escape!

He then asked the angel how come and said sure there must be something that can escape it, and the angel replied absolutely nothing can escape it, not even the light!

Einstein was not impressed, and replied what rubbish, Not even light huh! and the angle replied yes, that is why you cannot see any black holes because no light can reflect out of them.

Then Einstein paused a little, after a deep thought he asked the angel what about those gamma rays that are emitted from the black hole, the angel replied look young man don't try to be too clever, you are not suppose to see any black holes, you are not ready for them, you need to grow up a little more, then I will tell you more about gamma rays, but remember that black holes have extreme gravitational pull and no one can escape it.

Einstein asked her what is gravitational pull, and the angle replied gravitational pull is a force that holds all the matter in the universe together, and if it was not for the gravity then the earth you are born on would not have come into existence, and would have flung deeper and deeper into space and would not have ability to orbit the sun.

And if that happened earth would be in dark space, with no day only night and cold! Einstein was bemused! and asked the angel is this force of gravity invisible? and the angel replied yes it is powerful invisible force, it is same as magnetism.

What is Magnetism asked Einstein? , the angel replied look young man, you are asking too many questions all in a go but one day you will learn that yourself, but for now be a good boy and go to sleep, I will come back again and tell you some more secrets of the universe, like deep space and time and how space time are related to each other and there is nothing faster than the speed of light and tell you how God created universe.

But for now be a good boy and go to sleep and reflect on what I have told you, have a good sleep and remember what I said and you tell your people, this will be your new religion. God wants you to know this and he chose you as his messenger so you must now spread this scientific message, those who don't believe you or follow you, they are certainly going to be doomed, remember that black hole has no escape.

Einstein woke up next morning a little confused, asking himself was it a dream?
so he started to wonder, to see if what he dreamed, if it was true then his calculations should prove that his dream was indeed a message from the angel.

so that is the story of a legend master!

Last edited:
Ever wondered who Einstein was? he was no ordinary person we all know that, but neither was he a highly educated person. He worked in a library, yet he was able to come up with unbelievable theories on the Universe, most of which we are now finding are so true, like he predicted gravitational waves, and we have only just managed to detect (i hope the instruments were really up to their job)
He did have an education though.

Please try to remember that ignorance is not a virtue.

I am sure he went to a school, and possibly attended a Uni, studied to a much higher level, I know ignorance is not a virtue, most of us have done that but he was the first one to have come up with such a unique set of theories some of which we are still trying to solve today, like the unified theory that has not been solved and remains a mystery. Pardon my ignorance, that is how by bringing him in a discussion can we not expand our knowledge about him.

Last edited:
He was a librarian, in Austria. He probably had some (quiet) time in which to think.

If he'd been working here, he'd barely have enough time to find his @RSE with both hands, let alone solve the mysteries of the universe :D

What if I said some angel came and told him what this universe was about, since the times of Abraham, whom angels told how God created this earth in 7 days, and now this angel tells Einstein that how God created this universe which is full of wonders, and it also has black holes where if one committed sins you would burn in hell for eons, and never be able to escape!

He then asked the angel how come and said sure there must be something that can escape it, and the angel replied absolutely nothing can escape it, not even the light!

Einstein was not impressed, and replied what rubbish, Not even light huh! and the angle replied yes, that is why you cannot see any black holes because no light can reflect out of them.

Then Einstein paused a little, after a deep thought he asked the angel what about those gamma rays that are emitted from the black hole, the angel replied look young man don't try to be too clever, you are not suppose to see any black holes, you are not ready for them, you need to grow up a little more, then I will tell you more about gamma rays, but remember that black holes have extreme gravitational pull and no one can escape it.

Einstein asked her what is gravitational pull, and the angle replied gravitational pull is a force that holds all the matter in the universe together, and if it was not for the gravity then the earth you are born on would not have come into existence, and would have flung deeper and deeper into space and would not have ability to orbit the sun.

And if that happened earth would be in dark space, with no day only night and cold! Einstein was bemused! and asked the angel is this force of gravity invisible? and the angel replied yes it is powerful invisible force, it is same as magnetism.

What is Magnetism asked Einstein? , the angel replied look young man, you are asking too many questions all in a go but one day you will learn that yourself, but for now be a good boy and go to sleep, I will come back again and tell you some more secrets of the universe, like deep space and time and how space time are related to each other and there is nothing faster than the speed of light and tell you how God created universe.

But for now be a good boy and go to sleep and reflect on what I have told you, have a good sleep and remember what I said and you tell your people, this will be your new religion. God wants you to know this and he chose you as his messenger so you must now spread this scientific message, those who don't believe you or follow you, they are certainly going to be doomed, remember that black hole has no escape.

Einstein woke up next morning a little confused, asking himself was it a dream?
so he started to wonder, to see if what he dreamed, if it was true then his calculations should prove that his dream was indeed a message from the angel.

so that is the story of a legend master!
Well I wouldn't have been particularly impressed if I was Einstein and an angel talked to me about Gravity being a strong force, as its actually one of the weakest forces in the universe.

Sponsored Links
Back