No You Don't just die and thats it.......

In other words you cannot answer the question. You lose. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
They wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit them on the glans. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you wouldn't understand it anyway. coz your thick.

OK Eddie. Let's try again.

Where did the Universe come from?

Did it come from nothing? Or from something? If it's something then let's call that something God.

Did it come from nothing? OK, what acted upon the nothing to make it a something? Let's give it a name. Let's call it God.

There you go Eddie. Prove me wrong. (he won't). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OK here's ur answers.

It came from nothing, nothing acted on nothing to make it nothing (nothing exists). satisfied, prove me wrong.

Sponsored Links
They wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit them on the glans. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you wouldn't understand it anyway. coz your thick.

OK Eddie. Let's try again.

Where did the Universe come from?

Did it come from nothing? Or from something? If it's something then let's call that something God.

Did it come from nothing? OK, what acted upon the nothing to make it a something? Let's give it a name. Let's call it God.

There you go Eddie. Prove me wrong. (he won't). :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OK here's ur answers.

It came from nothing, nothing acted on nothing to make it nothing (nothing exists). satisfied, prove me wrong.

You've proved yourself wrong. Your science tells you that every effect must have a cause. :mrgreen:

Oh dear. Isn't one thread about all this tripe enough?

No JBR, this is about Aliens, and it is not tripe, life on earth must have been planted on purpose by someone, be it the Aliens, who may have been agents for someone else, who in turn may have been agents for yet someone else, yet if we keep going, ultimately we can only possibly reach one single conclusion and that is the ultimate source of all matter and life in the universe can be none other than that One God himself.

ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo

I know what you're getting on about! It was on the tele too so must be true.

God's the one on the left with the boobies

ST-TNG_The_Chase.jpg

Utter rubbish when people think after you die and thats it, we are not just blood and flesh, proof is there that something else occupies our mind/conscious, be it a soul, and it can take another birth after death, many cultures believe in this. So Evolution goes down the toilet pan!

Proof: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyShockingStory

Also I may add, not everyone can remember their past lives, we are designed not to remember our past lives because they can trouble us in future, so a few who do, that is where their soul's have not been properly erased, or their past memories locked away, hence through a fault of some kind they can remember their past experiences.

I never believed in evolution and that we are just blood and flesh and that when our heart stops we are clinically dead, yes we are only the body that housed our soul may have scumbed to death, our soul/energy live for ever.

Fruitcake atheists will never offen an explanation for this as it's clearly Gods work.
Their too busy being deluded with debauchary, immorality and the tabernacles of iniquity.

Fruitcake atheists will never offen an explanation for this as it's clearly Gods work.
Their too busy being deluded with debauchary, immorality and the tabernacles of iniquity.

Oi! you leave my tabernacles out of this you lechy old perv!

The trouble with your argument is that you assume that it is god's preference to follow one of the organised religion's methodology and ethics. You, nor anyone else, can "prove" that He wouldn't rather that we all went bu ggering sheep and stealing from each other.

The trouble with your argument is that you assume that it is god's preference to follow one of the organised religion's methodology and ethics. You, nor anyone else, can "prove" that He wouldn't rather that we all went bu ggering sheep and stealing from each other.

God gave us the ten commandments which proves you wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back