Excellent customer service

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I shout about good customer service whenever I can, because they say an unhappy customer tells 3 friends, but a happy customer tells one.

My laptops couldn't connect to my O2 wireless box, despite me changing settings, rebooting etc.

So I phoned O2 on their freephone number. Got through two menus and was put through to Duncan at O2. I told him my problem, and he talked me through how to fix it, I changed the channel number that the box was transmitting on, following his instructions, very clear and precise.

He was polite and courteous and patient and sorted me out in 2 minutes, even waited for me to check both laptops could connect.

So thankyou Duncan. :D

Always been happy with O2 (mobile and broadband)

Sponsored Links
I too can say well done to another computer company Sitecom based in the Netherlands i had to ring them about setting up our new router after a few seconds got through to a really helpful guy, who not only told me how to get it working, he even appologised for the badly printed instruction manual.

good work guys

These computer boys eh?

Just the other month at work I asked our IT techs to get a replacement toner for the laserjet in one of the offices. 8 weeks later, they got round to it! Remarkably quick for them :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well if we're biggin' up companies - i've got one to recommend too - albeit slightly on a different vein to these two. I've had an MBNA credit card for many years now and if you're looking for a new credit card i'd thoroughly recommend them. When i applied there was a problem with my credit rating, but rather than just refuse me, they rang me to ask if i could explain it. As it happened, we'd changed the date of a loan payment from the last day of the month, to the first day of the following month and this was now showing on our credit reference that we'd missed a month's payment. MBNA were happy with that and approved me for a card. In the years i've had the card, i've missed my payment twice, once when my wife had a miscarriage and i had other things on my mind and secondly when they introduced a new method of payment and i miscalculated the number of days it'd take to process. Both time i rang them, they were only too happy to refund the charges and the interest i'd been charged. Far better than any other card i've ever had.

I have to post a letter to Orange this week, which seems a bit ironic.

Its about an issue to do with double charging for a new PAYG phone, and I've tried more than 10 times on the various sales, support, PAYG, my contract number, every damn number I can find, and not one of them can sort a simple refund out.

Everyone I get passed to asks for the same information and then passes me off to someone else. And I just end up with more cuts on my wrist.

But for another family member's O2 phone, things get sorted out no problem with one call

Told you, never had a problem with O2. I once had an O2/CPW contract that was nowt but trouble, wont be going through CPW again.

One laptop is mine (Acer) the other is my parents (Fujitsu Siemens).

Steve";p="1178321 said:
Told you, never had a problem with O2. I once had an O2/CPW contract that was nowt but trouble, wont be going through CPW again.

sorry about double post, daugther went to change her no. whlLst stlLL on contract, they wanted 35 quld, phoned back 10 mlns later,cost now't.

I switch to O2 Broadband from the dreaded AOHELL since switch all the reliability issues which they blamed on my line have disappeared customer service is excellent had no problems in months.

Sponsored Links
Back