exterior floodlight light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
The Screwfix listing also says "viewing Distance 8m". I'm not sure exactly what that means, but it makes one wonder how much light it produces - maybe they're concerned that it if were mounted more than 3m up, not much light would reach the ground! How high would your mounting position be?

Kind Regards, John

mounting position is 8m . The thing about the 3m came with a WARNING in capital letters ?
.. and presumably with no explanation? As I said, all I can think of is that they don't think it produces enough light at ground level if it is installed at a height greater than 3m. It is certainly a little worrying that you are talking about a mounting position 8m up when it says "Viewing Distance 8m"! Maybe someone else has some better understanding/explanation!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
mounting position is 8m . The thing about the 3m came with a WARNING in capital letters ?
This may be a radical, off-the-wall idea, so feel free to call me barmy, but maybe you could ask the maker or the seller why?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back