F A CUP FINAL

Sponsored Links
I live in Cheshire, thats all you need to know.

If i told you where I lived, I would probably have one of my houses broken into or car stolen......not taking that chance with someone from your way!!!!!

Well done the pie eaters. Mancini for the bin.

@ Sooey;

Q; What's the best thing to come out of Liverpool?

A; The East Lancs Road! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's also the nicest thing to come out of that hell hole of a place .

If I was Prime Minister- I would erect a 20' fence around Liverpool and fence them in.
I would also dump 20 billion tons of concrete at the big mouth of the Mersey--. Keep those fine citizens locked into their little piece of heaven :LOL: .
Of course- that is just my personal opinion.

Now- back to the real issue -- I am sure if you asked a Manc or a wiganer- WHICH county they came from -they would answer Lancashire for sure.

I feel sorry for the Southport people-- They REALLY do hate having the Merseyside 'tag' inflicted upn themselves.

Just my own opinion but the people I have met from Lancashire are not the sharpest tools in the box ,so like yourself they are probably not sure themselves :D :D

As for Liverpool I have been going for the last 12 years for the beatles weekend and as its on a bank holiday Monday I go thu-tuesday and have a really great time and as it is fourth in the uk city breaks I am sure a lot of other people do... not sure about Lancashire though ..what else is there to do besides blackpool ?? ..

That's pretty Rich- coming from a Carrott cruncher who 'dont kwite knoww ow to speek the kweeeens inglish . Mee deeear.

Sort of 'one step beyond- in those eeere parts.

That is a bit strong isn't it, no need for nasty comments like that

STRONG ?

I think it's very Mild .
Beatles - Drug takers who were excluded from USA and Japan and who raised themselfs higher than Jesus ?
Do me a favour- and take a step back.

I DEAL in FACTS-- everyone knows what sort of place Liverpool is - just ask a Manc (Mancs are just around the corner).

Liverpool seems very nice to anyone who has not had to spend much time there - but as anyone who has spent time there--it is a little place on the edge of England- which is full of Scallies and criminals and is a horrible place to live- unless you are one of the 'former' I have mentioned..
OK for a day trip-- and that is how most people see that cess pit.
But- for others who know a different side to the place --the east lancs road/ M62 out of the place is the best experience of all.

Trouble is-- most people on here have NO experience of the place -- despite what they post on here .

Suck it and se-- before you comment .

Suck it and see before I comment.......read the comments stupid.. I have been going there for the last 12 years not only for the beatles but also the history of Liverpool itself , the cathedrals,the architecture and museums especially the Tate as my partner is a artist...it has so much to offer but I am sure I have had this discussion with you in the past,wasnt you the one who has hatred for Liverpool?? anyway as you said you deal in facts and it is the fourth most visited place in the uk,better than Bath where I live so they cant all be wrong...as someone who now has staycation I have visited all the big cities and enjoyed them all but plan again this year to have 3-4 staycations and may visit Lancashire and as I asked what is there besides Blackpool.... not a nasty remark like yours but a serious question

I haver a feeling PP has probably got on the wrong side of a scouser, hence his hatred for the place.

All his comments about the city are far from the truth so explains it all really.

ALL my comments ARE the TRUTH-- and iof you REALLY were a COPPER-- you would agreee.

Anyone who KNOWS lIVERPOOL KNOWS I am RIGHT.

you a Copper- ? I dont think so for one minute . You sir- are nothing but a Blagger and a Chancer and have been rumbled .
Enjoy it- while it lasts .

Sponsored Links
johnboy, ignore him for some reason he is obsessed and hates Liverpool and anything to do with it..i call him Richard cranium aka walter mitty... he lives in burnley in a two up two down.. I tried to reason with him but got nowhere ....but its not just me quite a few guys are the same ..... he is a right d,head

Well done the pie eaters. Mancini for the bin.

@ Sooey;

Q; What's the best thing to come out of Liverpool?

A; The East Lancs Road! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's also the nicest thing to come out of that hell hole of a place .

If I was Prime Minister- I would erect a 20' fence around Liverpool and fence them in.
I would also dump 20 billion tons of concrete at the big mouth of the Mersey--. Keep those fine citizens locked into their little piece of heaven :LOL: .
Of course- that is just my personal opinion.

Now- back to the real issue -- I am sure if you asked a Manc or a wiganer- WHICH county they came from -they would answer Lancashire for sure.

I feel sorry for the Southport people-- They REALLY do hate having the Merseyside 'tag' inflicted upn themselves.

Just my own opinion but the people I have met from Lancashire are not the sharpest tools in the box ,so like yourself they are probably not sure themselves :D :D

As for Liverpool I have been going for the last 12 years for the beatles weekend and as its on a bank holiday Monday I go thu-tuesday and have a really great time and as it is fourth in the uk city breaks I am sure a lot of other people do... not sure about Lancashire though ..what else is there to do besides blackpool ?? ..

That's pretty Rich- coming from a Carrott cruncher who 'dont kwite knoww ow to speek the kweeeens inglish . Mee deeear.

Sort of 'one step beyond- in those eeere parts.

That is a bit strong isn't it, no need for nasty comments like that

STRONG ?

I think it's very Mild .
Beatles - Drug takers who were excluded from USA and Japan and who raised themselfs higher than Jesus ?
Do me a favour- and take a step back.

I DEAL in FACTS-- everyone knows what sort of place Liverpool is - just ask a Manc (Mancs are just around the corner).

Liverpool seems very nice to anyone who has not had to spend much time there - but as anyone who has spent time there--it is a little place on the edge of England- which is full of Scallies and criminals and is a horrible place to live- unless you are one of the 'former' I have mentioned..
OK for a day trip-- and that is how most people see that cess pit.
But- for others who know a different side to the place --the east lancs road/ M62 out of the place is the best experience of all.

Trouble is-- most people on here have NO experience of the place -- despite what they post on here .

Suck it and se-- before you comment .

Suck it and see before I comment.......read the comments stupid.. I have been going there for the last 12 years not only for the beatles but also the history of Liverpool itself , the cathedrals,the architecture and museums especially the Tate as my partner is a artist...it has so much to offer but I am sure I have had this discussion with you in the past,wasnt you the one who has hatred for Liverpool?? anyway as you said you deal in facts and it is the fourth most visited place in the uk,better than Bath where I live so they cant all be wrong...as someone who now has staycation I have visited all the big cities and enjoyed them all but plan again this year to have 3-4 staycations and may visit Lancashire and as I asked what is there besides Blackpool.... not a nasty remark like yours but a serious question

Take a Look at ANY 'visit Lancashire' site.

Liverpool is all history- tHEY RUINED THE PLACE .
Lazy theiving dockers who got the docks closed down.

Answer me this -- what has Liverpool got nowdays to attract business investment ?.
Where does the future of Liverpool lay ?.
Why is insurance declined for many of Liverpool residents ?
Why is insurance 'loaded' for motor policies ?.
Why are there MORE hoodies in Liverpool than anywhere else in UK. ?.

Why has Yosser not got a job yet ?.

The place is a shirt hole --wake up.

The Tate ? what a load of insignificant crawp it is in there.

You partener a Artist ? tell me more .
My bet he/she has not ever had a proper job- .Confirm or deny.

No wonder this country is going down the shirter-

I'd bet you and your partner are late 20s early 30s- and not had a 'proper job' between you .
I'd also bet -- you rent a flat/house --no kids and no real plans for the future -- just waiting to see how the benefits of not doing real work 'pan out'.

Of course-- you can say I talk a load of cwap- -- and you know I cant prove it and you also know you cant be disproved- Becuse its all 'on line ' and secret . haha.

I call that SNICO SYNDROME.
Look it up on line.

I haver a feeling PP has probably got on the wrong side of a scouser, hence his hatred for the place.

All his comments about the city are far from the truth so explains it all really.

ALL my comments ARE the TRUTH-- and iof you REALLY were a COPPER-- you would agreee.

Anyone who KNOWS lIVERPOOL KNOWS I am RIGHT.

you a Copper- ? I dont think so for one minute . You sir- are nothing but a Blagger and a Chancer and have been rumbled .
Enjoy it- while it lasts .

:LOL: :LOL: PP saying someone is a blagger!!!!! Pot kettle?

You told me the other day you, you dont have anything to do with bricks or reclaimed bricks and I was well of the mark......I said you did.......but in an earlier post you said you deal with bricks every day!!......and you never replied to that post.....tried to let it slip didnt you!!!!

Caught out lying so many times!!!!

What a complete noodle, why should I have to prove anything to you :eek: :eek:

The op was right about you and your bitterness, you deal with your warped mind I will deal in facts,people vote with their feet not by your comments.
Oh and don't ever visit Bath as we already have our fair share of idiots :D

What a complete noodle, why should I have to prove anything to you :eek: :eek:

The op was right about you and your bitterness, you deal with your warped mind I will deal in facts,people vote with their feet not by your comments.
Oh and don't ever visit Bath as we already have our fair share of idiots :D

:D :D :D :D :D

johnboy that made me laugh, didn't take you wrong to find out why I call him Richard cranium

taken from wiki, according to this Manchester is not in Lancashire

Lancashire (pron.: /ˈlæŋkəʃər/ or, less commonly, /ˈlæŋkəʃɪər/) is a non-metropolitan county of historic origin in the North West of England. It takes its name from the city of Lancaster, and is sometimes known as the County of Lancaster.[2] Although Lancaster is still considered to be the county town, Lancashire County Council is based in Preston. Lancashire is sometimes referred to by the abbreviation Lancs, as originally used by the Royal Mail. The population of the ceremonial county is 1,449,300. People from the county are known as Lancastrians.

The history of Lancashire is thought to have begun with its founding in the 12th century. In the Domesday Book (1086), some of its lands had been treated as part of Yorkshire. The land that lay Inter Ripam et Mersam, "between the Ribble and Mersey", formed part of the returns for Cheshire. Once its initial boundaries were established, it bordered Cumberland, Westmorland, Yorkshire and Cheshire.

Lancashire emerged during the Industrial Revolution as a major commercial and industrial region. The county encompassed several hundred mill towns and collieries. By the 1830s, approximately 85% of all cotton manufactured worldwide was processed in Lancashire.[3] Preston, Accrington, Blackburn, Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham, Chorley, Darwen, Nelson, Colne, Burnley and Wigan were major cotton mill towns during this time. Blackpool was a major centre for tourism for the inhabitants of Lancashire's mill towns, particularly during wakes week.

The county was subject to a significant boundary reform in 1974,[4] which removed Liverpool and Manchester with most of their surrounding conurbations to form part of the metropolitan counties of Merseyside and Greater Manchester respectively.[5] At this time, the detached northern part of Lancashire in the Lake District, including the Furness Peninsula and Cartmel, was made part of Cumbria. Today the county borders Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Merseyside and North and West Yorkshire. The Duchy of Lancaster exercises the right of the Crown in the area known as the County Palatine of Lancaster, which includes the counties of Lancashire, Greater Manchester and Merseyside

Nonsense! Many people of my generation do not accept these recent (1974) government-imposed changes to our counties which, I should point out, have existed in that form for centuries.

Lancashire, therefore, includes Manchester and Liverpool just as Yorkshire includes Leeds, Sheffield, Hull and Middlesbrough (although I'm not exactly proud of the latter town).

As for '$hitshire', I must take issue here. Lancashire is almost as good as Yorkshire which, as everybody knows, is God's chosen county.

Almost, but not quite.

Liverpool's Walker Art Gallery is the national gallery of the North and houses one of the best collections of European art outside London.

Liverpool has the largest collection of Grade II-listed buildings outside London. The city has 2,500 listed buildings and 250 public monuments.

Liverpool ONE is the largest open air shopping centre in the United Kingdom

Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral is the largest cathedral in Britain and the fifth largest in the world

Liverpool has a thriving film industry. Films that have been shot there include The Hunt For Red October, The 51st State, The Parole Officer and Letter To Brezhnev. The city was used as a location for more than 140 films last year and has doubled for Moscow, Dublin, Paris and even Venice

Liverpool holds the Guinness Book of Records title for being the Capital of Pop. More artists with a Liverpool origin have had a number one hit than from any other location

With an area of 43.2 sq miles and an estimated population of 500,000 Liverpool is ranked as the fourth largest city in the United Kingdom

Liverpool is home to Europe's oldest Chinese community. Chinese seamen made their home in Liverpool in the early 19th century. With their population today of over 25,000, the Chinese and Eurasian communities are the largest non white communities in the city.

The Chinese archway into Liverpool's Chinatown is 35 feet high, making it the largest Chinese arch outside of china.

Liverpool's Empire Theatre, built in 1925 is the largest two tier theatre in the United Kingdom.

AND ONE FOR PP's CLAIM ON CRIME
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-one-of-the-safest-cities-to-live-1401463

Come back when you got something decent to say PP

Liverpool's Walker Art Gallery is the national gallery of the North and houses one of the best collections of European art outside London.

Liverpool has the largest collection of Grade II-listed buildings outside London. The city has 2,500 listed buildings and 250 public monuments.

Liverpool ONE is the largest open air shopping centre in the United Kingdom

Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral is the largest cathedral in Britain and the fifth largest in the world

Liverpool has a thriving film industry. Films that have been shot there include The Hunt For Red October, The 51st State, The Parole Officer and Letter To Brezhnev. The city was used as a location for more than 140 films last year and has doubled for Moscow, Dublin, Paris and even Venice

Liverpool holds the Guinness Book of Records title for being the Capital of Pop. More artists with a Liverpool origin have had a number one hit than from any other location

With an area of 43.2 sq miles and an estimated population of 500,000 Liverpool is ranked as the fourth largest city in the United Kingdom

Liverpool is home to Europe's oldest Chinese community. Chinese seamen made their home in Liverpool in the early 19th century. With their population today of over 25,000, the Chinese and Eurasian communities are the largest non white communities in the city.

The Chinese archway into Liverpool's Chinatown is 35 feet high, making it the largest Chinese arch outside of china.

Liverpool's Empire Theatre, built in 1925 is the largest two tier theatre in the United Kingdom.

AND ONE FOR PP's CLAIM ON CRIME
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-one-of-the-safest-cities-to-live-1401463

Come back when you got something decent to say PP

Hey,snico been to the all but why have you not mentioned the Tate, my wife will have kittens if it was left out

The northerners all fighting amongst themselves. :LOL: :LOL:

Loving it. :LOL: :LOL:

Best entertainment on here for weeks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back