F A CUP FINAL

Sponsored Links
Liverpool's Walker Art Gallery is the national gallery of the North and houses one of the best collections of European art outside London.

Liverpool has the largest collection of Grade II-listed buildings outside London. The city has 2,500 listed buildings and 250 public monuments.

Liverpool ONE is the largest open air shopping centre in the United Kingdom

Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral is the largest cathedral in Britain and the fifth largest in the world

Liverpool has a thriving film industry. Films that have been shot there include The Hunt For Red October, The 51st State, The Parole Officer and Letter To Brezhnev. The city was used as a location for more than 140 films last year and has doubled for Moscow, Dublin, Paris and even Venice

Liverpool holds the Guinness Book of Records title for being the Capital of Pop. More artists with a Liverpool origin have had a number one hit than from any other location

With an area of 43.2 sq miles and an estimated population of 500,000 Liverpool is ranked as the fourth largest city in the United Kingdom

Liverpool is home to Europe's oldest Chinese community. Chinese seamen made their home in Liverpool in the early 19th century. With their population today of over 25,000, the Chinese and Eurasian communities are the largest non white communities in the city.

The Chinese archway into Liverpool's Chinatown is 35 feet high, making it the largest Chinese arch outside of china.

Liverpool's Empire Theatre, built in 1925 is the largest two tier theatre in the United Kingdom.

AND ONE FOR PP's CLAIM ON CRIME
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liverpool-one-of-the-safest-cities-to-live-1401463

Come back when you got something decent to say PP

You missed a very important statistic.

Liverpool is the most popular place to be chosen by a accused peron for trial by Jury ?
Know why ? because more people tried by Jry are 'proven' ( :LOL: ) innocent . I wonder why.
C'mon snido- where do you live ?.
Too ashamed to say ?.

Without taking sides, I very much doubt that a genuine plod would come on here and tell you his occupation.

PP, where I live does not concern you, i'm certainly not ashamed where I live......all you need to know is I live in Cheshire, thats it.

Imayknow, I used to be a traffic officer with Cheshire Police....left the force for a job which I could not turn down, a similar job to which I was in before I joined the police.

For some reason PP thinks I was sacked from the police :LOL:

I'm not ashamed of being a traffic officer, PP though, is ashamed that he buys and sells reclaimed bricks for a living....something he has admitted to and denied in different threads :confused:

Sponsored Links
PP, where I live does not concern you, i'm certainly not ashamed where I live......all you need to know is I live in Cheshire, thats it.

Imayknow, I used to be a traffic officer with Cheshire Police....left the force for a job which I could not turn down, a similar job to which I was in before I joined the police.

I'm not ashamed of being a traffic officer, PP though, is ashamed that he buys and sells reclaimed bricks for a living....something he has admitted to and denied in different threads :confused:

Nobody quits police force (easy living- and big bucks for doing nothing-- and power thrown in for free)

Me ashamed of what I do ? . Some policeman you are-- you have not got a clue what I do at all. No wonder police have to rely on the public 'dobbin' people in-- to catch a crook. With thickos like you in police-- they need all the help they can get .
What I would say though -is - what I do-- pays several times more than what you do- for sure .
How much can a Lollipop man like you make each day ?.

I have told you lots of times before-- I DO NOT DEAL IN RECLAIMED BRICKS .
I HAVE SEVERAL PROPERTIES I OWN (ALL paid for-- which I rent out to nice people)
I am also a master tradesman- and can do everyting to build a house from groundwork to ridge--all on my lonesome.(a few guys to Labour for me though).

There you have it.
I also live in a nice area close to Chorley -- less than 2 miles from Centre .

Unlike you- I tell the truth.
Now get back to your dandy and beano and enjoy your weekend .
Kindest regards,
Pete

ps- dont forget your lollipop sign tomorrow morning .

Didnt want to upset PP :confused:

He appears unstable to me

I appear unstable to anyone who is stuck for a answer when I ask them a question.

Now johnnyboy- what is it you do for a living ? Do you claim benefits ? I'd bet you do--.

You have been rumbled - .

First of all you said my wife had never had a proper job, then asking if I claim benefits and asking what I do for a living ..been rumbled ..what

I do not have any desire to answer any of your questions, you appear to be some deluded uneducated fool with your stupid questions.
Now I know why other contributers to this forum don't like you,put me on that list also . And as I said don't ever visit Bath as we have enough idiots without your addition

Nobody quits police force (easy living- and big bucks for doing nothing-- and power thrown in for free)

Me ashamed of what I do ? . Some policeman you are-- you have not got a clue what I do at all. No wonder police have to rely on the public 'dobbin' people in-- to catch a crook. With thickos like you in police-- they need all the help they can get .
What I would say though -is - what I do-- pays several times more than what you do- for sure .

I HAVE SEVERAL PROPERTIES I OWN (ALL paid for-- which I rent out to nice people)
I am also a master tradesman- and can do everyting to build a house from groundwork to ridge--all on my lonesome.(a few guys to Labour for me though).

There you have it.

Kindest regards,
Pete

So you own all your properties which you rent out :LOL:

The signs of a very poor financial investment, people with a portfolio tend not to own, but mortgage their properties.......do you understand about offsetting rental income with mortgage interest........so basically you are losing money every year :LOL:

Is this another one of PP's infamous lies? I think so.

I doubt what you do pays more than what I earn, how much does a reclaimed brick cost these days after EBITDA? (you can google that abbreviation)

There you have it.

Kindest regards,
Pete

The signs of a very poor financial investment, people with a portfolio tend not to own, but mortgage their properties.......do you understand about offsetting rental income with mortgage interest........so basically you are losing money every year :LOL:

I doubt what you do pays more than what I earn, how much does a reclaimed brick cost these days after EBITDA? (you can google that abbreviation)

YOU are pathetic snido.

I have more than enough money to do everyting I WANT to do.
I am not one of these people who 'lust' for more money and never spend any.
I do not owe a penny at all to anyone.
Yes- my properties ARE paid for--totally. I care not a jot about offsetting rental income against Interest payments- which incidentally is peanuts to me .

I am NOT losing money every year -what I dont have-- is what I cant lose ! get it ?. What money I could save by offsetting--is insignificant .

Money is NOT my God .
Peace of mind IS.
I have peace of mind and I am content.

Get this brick thing out of your wharped head -- it is pathetic .
try and think for yourself (if that's possible) and dont listen to the uninformed jealous idiots from Liverpool who frequent this form. They are still in the same place 'workwise' and status wise they were when they started working (or in some cases-- signing on).
Do not think for a skinny minute you or anyone can wind me up-- you have not got a chance in hell .

I know I entertain you --so- that's ok by me .

But- if by trying to 'bait' me is the way you get your kicks -- please remember-- you are not smart enough and also -- at the end of the day-- nothing you or that 'lot can affect my comfort or way of life .

Hasta Pronto amigo.

Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral is the largest cathedral in Britain and the fifth largest in the world

And boasts the largest and loudest organ in the country.

One up on the London boys who think they have the best of everything!

Do not think for a skinny minute you or anyone can wind me up-- you have not got a chance in hell .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Does this mean you aren't going to sue me anymore PizzPot? And have you stopped taking notes now? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think you'll find that the liver building has the largest clock faces in the country too.
Not that we want to boast or anything. :LOL: :mrgreen:

Chorley has current cakes...............and that's about it. :LOL:

and they taste like sh*t. :rolleyes: :LOL:

There you have it.

Kindest regards,
Pete

YOU are pathetic snido.

I have more than enough money to do everyting I WANT to do.
I am not one of these people who 'lust' for more money and never spend any.
I do not owe a penny at all to anyone.
Yes- my properties ARE paid for--totally. I care not a jot about offsetting rental income against Interest payments- which incidentally is peanuts to me .

I am NOT losing money every year -what I dont have-- is what I cant lose ! get it ?. What money I could save by offsetting--is insignificant .

Money is NOT my God .
Peace of mind IS.
I have peace of mind and I am content.

Get this brick thing out of your wharped head -- it is pathetic .
try and think for yourself (if that's possible) and dont listen to the uninformed jealous idiots from Liverpool who frequent this form. They are still in the same place 'workwise' and status wise they were when they started working (or in some cases-- signing on).

I know I entertain you --so- that's ok by me .

But- if by trying to 'bait' me is the way you get your kicks -- please remember-- you are not smart enough and also -- at the end of the day-- nothing you or that 'lot can affect my comfort or way of life .

Hasta Pronto amigo.

I enjoy your tales, they keep me, and the majority of this forum amused.

I imagine you are an attention seeker, probably started at school.

I dont try and wind you up, I just like listening to your fabricated tales, like everyone else does.

You have probably in the past called a scouser, and got yourself knocked out, hence the hatred for Liverpool. I cant see the day coming soon that you will be smarter than me....

I think Pontius Pilate should be a politician.

The only way you know they are lying is when their lips move.

Sponsored Links
Back