F16 fighter jets

Sponsored Links
A legal invasion ??

UN war in Korea ??

Afghanistan ?? ( last one)

Dunkirk ? WW 2 ??

Kuwait ? First gulf war ?

UN/USA entry into the war was a continuation of the North Korean aggression.
Dunkerque was a continuation of WW2, and the invasion of Dunkirque can't really be classed as an invasion.
Kuwait was a continuation of the Iraq - Kuwait war.

Yes, I guess Afghanistan that might meet transam's criteria. But debatable.

Some are just trolls, the rest are simple nutters. No doubt nutjob will troll me to Russia and back, for using the wrong word in a previous post. :rolleyes:
If you are going anywhere, you would be going to poland, like the ukrainians are. No doubt you can visit moscow on the internet, exactly like the ukrainians could. So, you have any ideas when ukraine will be "winning"? I won't hold you to it, but I will not be able to resist sniggering.

UN/USA entry into the war was a continuation of the North Korean aggression.
Dunkerque was a continuation of WW2, and the invasion of Dunkirque can't really be classed as an invasion.
Kuwait was a continuation of the Iraq - Kuwait war.

Yes, I guess Afghanistan that might meet transam's criteria. But debatable.
I thought we retreated from Dunkirk during WW2.
Normandy was the 'invasion'. ;)

Sponsored Links
If you are going anywhere, you would be going to poland, like the ukrainians are. No doubt you can visit moscow on the internet, exactly like the ukrainians could. So, you have any ideas when ukraine will be "winning"? I won't hold you to it, but I will not be able to resist sniggering.
30 months on from the Russia invasion.

Russian gas cash is running low and India aren't buying enough to fund the war. Without lots of cash, he won't be able to be the tin-pot dictator he once was. You can only con savvy Slavs if you have lots of readies, something poundshop-Putin has enjoyed until now. The Russian people will get fed up with cabbage stew and cheap Vodka and will look towards a new leader and a new Russia. They need bread and oatcakes.

You heard it here first. (y)

30 months on from the Russia invasion.

Russian gas cash is running low and India aren't buying enough to fund the war. Without lots of cash, he won't be able to be the tin-pot dictator he once was. You can only con savvy Slavs if you have lots of readies, something poundshop-Putin has enjoyed until now. The Russian people will get fed up with cabbage stew and cheap Vodka and will look towards a new leader and a new Russia. They need bread and oatcakes.

You heard it here first. (y)
yep there whole market is down but still making 442 million a day in sales of fossil fuels

The Russian people will get fed up with cabbage stew and cheap Vodka and will look towards a new leader and a new Russia. They need bread and oatcakes
I thought Russia was the biggest exporter of wheat in the world.

Most sources imply otherwise.

There's a lot of red tape on weapons sales and training and until the US approved the export then most countries have been very hesitant to provide training.
i am sure there has been masses off training as thats the easy bit ---hands on actual flying is the part that classrooms dont provide??

Russsia vastly outnumbers ukrane in weapons and men. This will help sustain the war/off3nsive but it wont change what is going to be a long long war. Nutters like prygovin make pootin seem rational to the west, and demonstrate the uncertainty of what an internal coup could bring, this is not 1989. Zelenski is in no mood for compromise but the offer of nato membership will be more and more tempting as each year goes by. Its down to the will of the ukranianns and that seems strong atm. But defeat pootin? Sadly never.

Blup

The Taliban defeated the Russians...

Sponsored Links
Back