Facebook group posting settings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what settings you need to tweak on Facebook groups?

My group is currently listed as public and that is fine however I want to make people join before they can comment.
Currently it is public and anyone can post, whether joined or just a visitor.

Thankyou

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know what settings you need to tweak on Facebook groups?

My group is currently listed as public and that is fine however I want to make people join before they can comment.
Currently it is public and anyone can post, whether joined or just a visitor.

Thankyou
facebook have changed it anyone one can now comment if group is open they say it promotes community groups . you have to make the group private to get control of it again

My local district has a few community groups, the open ones get dozens of spam posts a day.

Sponsored Links
Never been on Sadbook. (n)
How interesting, there are lots of awful things on Facebook, there's actually lots of very positive things too but the empowered who think they're so superior for having never succumbed to such forms of social media will merely continue in their ignorant bliss.

Twitter on the other, of which I have no interest in seems to be a complete cesspool of everything that's gone wrong with the world, though even that platform seems to throw up some positivity now and then.

How interesting, there are lots of awful things on Facebook, there's actually lots of very positive things too but the empowered who think they're so superior for having never succumbed to such forms of social media will merely continue in their ignorant bliss.
I am in a salubrious position to benefit from Sadbook without the ignominy of having to divulge every microscopic and unimportant aspect of my life, upon it. You can call it superior if you wish.

I am in a salubrious position to benefit from Sadbook without the ignominy of having to divulge every microscopic and unimportant aspect of my life, upon it. You can call it superior if you wish.

I'm the same, but having just had a look on a local group on it, It says '???? ????? just tagged you and others, in ???? News'

I wonder what 'tagged' means.

Rather than news and local interest, the group has almost entirely been taken over by spam posters and ads.

Sponsored Links
Back