FAO :- OILMAN

B

Big_Spark

Oily, in the thread where we were discussing electricity I stated in one of my last posts that you were talking Bolony...I apologise, I have looked back over it and from the mistake I made I know I misread your post and was still thinking of power when I made it...

I was wrong to make the post I did and I apologise.

Jim

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
Oily, in the thread where we were discussing electricity I stated in one of my last posts that you were talking Bolony...I apologise, I have looked back over it and from the mistake I made I know I misread your post and was still thinking of power when I made it...

Jim

and so you should thats the trouble with you ban sh..its you are always sticking in to threads you are not welcome in.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Big_Spark said:

Jim

and so you should thats the trouble with you ban sh..its you are always sticking in to threads you are not welcome in.

BOB..WTF are you talking about you fool..I am not Ban all Sheds you plonker and as you didn't post in the thread why are you even commenting... This post was for Oilman..not the forum inbred.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
I think you need to gain a better understanding of how chat fora work, and who may post in which threads.....

Back