farewell cockney wide boy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will there be a dry eye in the house tomorrow while you are all watching corrie. mike baldwin cockney wide boy bids farewell. god im getting all emotional as i type :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The last episode I watched had Jack Walker in it.

joe

My youngest (15) thinks this is hilarious even though I have told him how sad Alzheimers is. I'll get my revenge on him when I'm old(er) and completely gaga mwahahahaha

Sponsored Links
Brightness said:
My youngest (15) thinks this is hilarious even though I have told him how sad Alzheimers is. I'll get my revenge on him when I'm old(er) and completely gaga mwahahahaha
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I dont watch much TV but when I do its Corrie....

Wouldnt it be lovely to actually live in a community like that where all social classes enjoy each others company in the rovers and everyone celerbrates anyones good fortune!

but then again on the downside........Alzheimers in corrie world only takes 3 weeks to fully develop :cry:

andyboyo said:
I dont watch much TV but when I do its Corrie....

Wouldnt it be lovely to actually live in a community like that where all social classes enjoy each others company in the rovers and everyone celerbrates anyones good fortune!

but then again on the downside........Alzheimers in corrie world only takes 3 weeks to fully develop :cry:

Such pubs do exist, maybe not in city centres etc ... But they are out there and nice too !!
We tend to have a little more sense than to tell all and sundry about them ... popularise the place and the snouters'll buy in ..end of haven !
;) :D :D :D

I usually watch if its on but wouldn't go out of my way. That said I think Mike(or should that be Johnny ;) ) is playing a very good part in bringing a serious issue across.

Its unfortunate though that many of the younger characters don't seem to have the strength of character of the older actors.

Hope he has a long and happy retirement.

Its amazing isn't, that most of the addicts to corrie come from down south. It,s very trendy I''m told amongst the chattering classes.
I live in Lancashire and I don,t know many people round here who watch it. I would'nt care but Baldwins a bl**dy southener isnt he
It's about as typical of Lancashire as I suspect Eastenders is of London,
You'll have to excuse me now, I got to feed me whippets and ferrets, then I'm off to the local for a pint of mild and a game of dominoes.
Yes! I am taking the wife for her bottle of stout and a packet of crisps.
We know how to treat our women up here.

Brightness said:
Only the actor, hermes. He wants to retire and probably play lots of golf LOL
AFAIK he didn't want to retire at all.

But I expect he'll get a gong at next years soap awards.

On the wider topic of social reality, why is it that nobody in Corrie watches telly?

Or discusses what was on last night's telly?

Or goes to a footy match?

Or ever discusses football?

How come you never see anybody smoking in The Rover's Return?

Sponsored Links
Back