farewell cockney wide boy

I wonder if people will be stoping in tonight to see Mike meet his maker, :) I'm watching it/ no choice, the other half is having a Mike meets his maker gathering, :confused: :LOL:

It is a end of a era

REST IN PEACE corrie will not be the same ( i think ) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think its an UTTER DISGRACE ....Corrie St ... what a complete shower of *ankers the script writers are ...

a real cop out ...lol

Alzheimers indeed ... B******* ....he gets it 3 weeks ago an forgets things an goes out in the rain ...then dies tonight .......lets have reality please , this is a disgusting illness that drags on for many many years

an tears families apart , what they should of done is put him in a home an mentioned him every 6 months how he is not very good/etc .... THATs REAL LIFE ..

NOT ill for a few weeks an dies ...such a waste of a good story ...shameful to all who have relatives living this destructive zombie death ...

Moz said:
Alzheimers indeed ... B******* ....he gets it 3 weeks ago
Longer than that. Diagnosis 3 weeks ago, maybe?

an forgets things an goes out in the rain ...then dies tonight .......lets have reality please , this is a disgusting illness that drags on for many many years
He's been a smoker and a drinker all his life, and a stressed businessman, and he's no longer in the first flush of youth.

Whilst stressed and confused from Alzheimers, and suffering from pneumonia, he goes out into the cold in his pyjamas.

A heart attack under those circumstances is not exactly beyond belief..

what they should of done is put him in a home an mentioned him every 6 months how he is not very good/etc .... THATs REAL LIFE ..
But real life is not what the show emulates.

As well as the other things above, have you not noticed that when characters leave, they are never mentioned again? They never phone or write, and nobody phones or writes to them. They never visit, and nobody visits them. It's as if they never existed, even when they'd been lifelong friends, or family members, of people who remain.

More real life - how many people in that 1 tiny street have met violent deaths?

Sponsored Links
dole doo dee dee de dole ,,,, dole de de dole de de deeeeeee

arrrrrrr wake up its not real i think

I sent my email
how Corrie let down .... so many ...lol

gone to a tv site an the news

old Granada TV =GTV1 has been SHUT

GOOD ..:) :) :) :)

upto a 500,000 emails at each episode , complaining this is NOT RIGHT ..

tonight say

2mill ... sent email repeats ..GTV1 ..down .... DOSSED ..lol PEOPLE POWER

to think these are silver surfers with loved ones as "enemies " to the them ...now an before in bits an loved...

..GRANADA ..SCUM

I sent my email
how Corrie let down .... so many ...lol

gone to a tv site an the news

old Granada TV =GTV1 has been SHUT

GOOD ..:) :) :) :)

upto a 500,000 emails at each episode , complaining this is NOT RIGHT ..

tonight say

2mill ... sent email repeats ..GTV1 ..down .... DOSSED ..lol PEOPLE POWER

to think these are silver surfers with loved ones as "enemies " to the them ...now an before in bits an loved...

..GRANADA ..SCUM

Sponsored Links
Back