Farewell Democracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I have made clear numerous times, I am not going there!
Thats quite true.

What do you understand trading under WTO terms will mean.
What will it it mean to the farmers of Lancashire
What will it mean to industry in Lancashire.

Sponsored Links
Hopefully it’ll ****ing shut you up. You and all the others who were so cock sure it wouldn’t happen.
Oh it could happen, as Ive said before.

All a no deal will mean is going back to the EU for a worse deal than we have now.

Unfortunately no deal is not a win, it isnt an event, all it means is the start of a process where the UK lose more and more control.

But you dont understand that.

Idiot on the radio this morning was asked for a benefit of leaving.

Eventually managed to come up with "we can go back to treading grapes again instead of having to get a machine".

Only flaw? - Not true.

UK democracy will be well and truly dead
UK democracy started to look terminal when the useless ****ing MP's ignored the wishes of the majority. We were given a simple note choice of in or out. No 'out with a deal'. In or out. We chose out and we left it to the elected parliament to carry that out the best that they could. Obviously we tried for a deal but they stopped that. Again the slimey ****ers tried to **** the government by trying to use the rules to prevent the wishes OF THE MAJORITY from being carried out. Boris has used the same rules to **** them. They don’t like it. Tough.

Sponsored Links

Eventually managed to come up with "we can go back to treading grapes again instead of having to get a machine".

Only flaw? - Not true.
If only Notchy could have said that, he could have added 'fact' at the end of the sentence and it would immediately become one.

I think this is where you are going wrong.

That Notch writes something and says it is a fact is either true or not.
It does not cease to be a fact because you believe it is not a fact.

If Notch has made a mistake and it is not actually a fact, then you should offer proof that what he said was wrong.

UK democracy started to look terminal when the useless ****ing MP's ignored the wishes of the majority.
Which bit of 'parliamentary democracy' do you not understand?

After all it's what you voted for when wishing to 'take back control', so surely you know what it means?

Quitters we are told knew exactly what they were voting for :LOL:

And it was only 37% of the electorate btw :rolleyes:

And it was only 37% of the electorate btw :rolleyes:
But it was the 52% of those that could be arsed to vote that count. That’s democracy for you. Are you trying to say it doesn’t count unless what, 60% of the electorate vote? 70%? 80%? Why not 100%? You tell me what you think would be a fair proportion of the electorate for it to be democratic.

Back in march parliament a majority voted against no deal.

There is no mandatr for a no deal.

The House of Commons has voted to reject leaving the UK without a deal, 321 to 278 a margin of 43

No deal wont happen anyway.

poor mottie getting angry when he is asked to provide truth or evidence.

UK democracy started to look terminal when the useless ****ing MP's ignored the wishes of the majority. We were given a simple note choice of in or out. No 'out with a deal'. In or out. We chose out and we left it to the elected parliament to carry that out the best that they could. Obviously we tried for a deal but they stopped that. Again the slimey ****ers tried to **** the government by trying to use the rules to prevent the wishes OF THE MAJORITY from being carried out. Boris has used the same rules to **** them. They don’t like it. Tough.

So mottie thinks that rice-pudd and his mob of anti-Europeans are "slimey ****ers"

well, well, well.

Only flaw? - Not true.

In fairness, this is the best reason for leaving anybody has ever given or quoted on this forum. If it were true, there might actually be a real case for leaving.

Boris 2016 : Brexit will ensure the sovereignty of our parliamentary democracy
Boris 2019 : Suspend parliament. We can't allow parliamentary democracy to stand in our way

but does he have the numbers? I don't think so, but Corbyn seams to be toast.
Voting%20intention%2020-21%20August%202019-01.png

Thats quite true.

What do you understand trading under WTO terms will mean.
What will it it mean to the farmers of Lancashire
What will it mean to industry in Lancashire.

For the Nth time, I am not going there! I owe you absolutely no explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back