'Every breath in my body' John Bercow

I think i have. I don't think it will be any better or any worse..

So no benefits.

But lots of cost and disruption. Loss of rights. Loss of access to the single market. Additional customs and bureaucracy on imports and exports. New border posts. Reduction of inward investments. Companies (such as Rees-Mogg) setting up new offices in the EU.

Did anybody ever tell you what a cost-benefit analysis was?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Surely he will close it after (or even before) brexit as that would be hypocritical, wouldn't it?

Sadly the Quitters have been unable to come up with a solution. That's because the Brexers' demand is impossible to meet.

They can't even agree among themdselves what they want.

Have you ever tried to get Brexers to describe what border they want between the UK and the EU? They can't do it.

No chance of them agreeing with anyone else then.

The EU and the USA won't sign an agreement that doesn't have the approval of the RoI.

Even Buffoon knows that.

Ok it will be resolved the thing is people who lost the vote don't want it resolved.
There ain't ever gonna be a hard border that's for sure..

Easy and swift access to the EU which could become difficult for UK based money men after Brexit.

What about easy and swift access to London for EU money men, you do realise that half of all the debt and equity issued by the EU involves financial institutions in Britain.
You do realise that don't you noseall.

I hope Notch's employers aren't paying you per post, they're getting a raw deal if that's the case.

Ok it will be resolved the thing is people who lost the vote don't want it resolved.
There ain't ever gonna be a hard border that's for sure..

Before the referendum the Irish border gas barely mentioned -or when it was nobody listened.

I remember it being one of the first stickings points Barnier said had to be dealt with.
At the time, I really thought it was being used as an excuse, a negotiating tactic.

But it really, isnt -with Theresa Mays red lines, a hard border is necessary.

Farage, Rees Mogg, Boris keep saying 'there is a solution'. But they refuse to divulge what that is.

Its because there is no solution.

These are the options:
Island of Ireland stays in customs union
UK stay in customs union
Accept a backstop
Hard border

What about easy and swift access to London for EU money men, you do realise that half of all the debt and equity issued by the EU involves financial institutions in Britain
Gosh that's going to be awkward after a no-deal Brexit.

You did realise what you were voting for Frillyboyo?

I wonder if the financial institutions have been shifting assets and such like to EU countries and preparing well for a no-deal? What do you think Frilly?

Sponsored Links
Back