'Every breath in my body' John Bercow

Sponsored Links
If they refuse to come up with an alternative

Sadly the Quitters have been unable to come up with a solution. That's because the Brexers' demand is impossible to meet.

They can't even agree among themdselves what they want.

Have you ever tried to get Brexers to describe what border they want between the UK and the EU? They can't do it.

No chance of them agreeing with anyone else then.

The EU and the USA won't sign an agreement that doesn't have the approval of the RoI.

Even Buffoon knows that.

Mays withdrawal agreement is dead, the backstop is dead. If they refuse to come up with an alternative, then we have to walk away Renee, but they will come up with an
alternative. Don't forget, they need that 39billion, they really really need that 39 billion

Are you sayings its all the EUs fault -if they dont come with an alternative, we leave with no deal.

Oh yeah, as mentioned above the dough has to be paid :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
I wonder if ajstone will tell us in what way he thinks the UK will be better of as a result of resigning from the Union?

Nope.

I wonder if ajstone will tell us in what way he thinks the UK will be better of as a result of resigning from the Union?

John surely you have that line at the ready with a click and a paste. Your like a exaggerated parrot

Sponsored Links
Back