Farewell Democracy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but does he have the numbers? I don't think so, but Corbyn seams to be toast.
Voting%20intention%2020-21%20August%202019-01.png

3 years ago I predicted that a Labour, Liberal, Green coalition will form and cancel Brexit.
It still might happen if there's a snap election before Halloween. They've already started talking to each other.

Sponsored Links
that's fine harry.

Of course you're not obliged to make damaging admissions.

And we are free to point out that the Quitters fail to provide any benefits they think UK will gain as a result of resigning from the union.

Which you have.

And that Brexit is a shambles

Which it is.

In fairness, this is the best reason for leaving anybody has ever given or quoted on this forum. If it were true, there might actually be a real case for leaving.
Just the fact that that **** Corbyn wants to remain in should be reason enough for getting out.

Assuming that is true -

Do you base all of your beliefs on unthinkingly being the opposite of people you don't like? Surely there must be an ardent brexiter you don't like.

What a dilemma.

Sponsored Links
But it was the 52% of those that could be arsed to vote that count. That’s democracy for you. Are you trying to say it doesn’t count unless what, 60% of the electorate vote? 70%? 80%? Why not 100%? You tell me what you think would be a fair proportion of the electorate for it to be democratic.
Why ask me...

Ask one of the chief quitters, because he'll give you an answer!

Nigel Farage: Narrow Remain win may lead to second referendum

"In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

So there you go - he thought 66.66% to 33.33% was a fair ratio to 'end it'!

For the Nth time, I am not going there! I owe you absolutely no explanation.
I have no interest in your explanation.

I just like to point out your decision was based on a complete lack of facts or knowledge.
And you have no interest in educating yourself of any knowledge.

It is useful to clarify that, so that is clear any posts you make in regard to Brexit are made from a decision based on 100% guesswork and therefore worthless

So long as you are happy that Lancashire farmers will lose their jobs due to a decision you made without knowledge, then that is up to you.

I have no interest in your explanation.

If you are not interested, then why have you made an absolute nuisance of your self, pestering me and anyone else who has had the temerity to suggest they want out?

I just like to point out your decision was based on a complete lack of facts or knowledge.
And you have no interest in educating yourself of any knowledge.

My decision was based upon my own research.

Just the fact that that **** Corbyn wants to remain in should be reason enough for getting out.

Corbyn has been sceptical about the EU all his political life. But unlike Johnson and co, he is smart enough to ignore his personal political views to save the country.

Corbyn has been sceptical about the EU all his political life. But unlike Johnson and co, he is smart enough to ignore his personal political views to save the country.
I don't believe that at all...

He is not unlike bojo - in that all he wants is to gain power...

His agenda as to what he would like to do is totally different of course, but his late 'conversion' to avoiding a 'no-deal' is as cynical as his promise to now campaign for remain...

If he had done that in the first place, then the referendum would have probably gone the other way!

And we'd now have farage calling for a 'people's vote' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back