Father who was dragged away from dying child's bedside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links

Hard to say who is at fault.
So much deep fake nonsense around...Not long Gal before someone manipulates your pic and has you starring as John Holmes.Do not believe everything in the media.

Both parents are doctors and were behaving peacefully when plod appeared...

What would you do if that was your child?

Has the lesson of Ashya King not been learnt?

So much deep fake nonsense around...Not long Gal before someone manipulates your pic and has you starring as John Holmes.Do not believe everything in the media.

You are mental if you think this is connected to deep fakes. You need help DP.

Now why do you think it is a fake story?

Sponsored Links

Quote......

In a statement Northumbria Police said: "While we recognized this was a very distressing time for him and his family, our duty was to ensure the safety of all those present.

"We have reviewed the body worn footage from the incident which sets out a very different picture to the limited version of events which have been presented to us."

that’s very sad.
could have been a lot more dignified .
again we see people from different cultures thinking they are above law and order.

What would you do if that was your child?

Has the lesson of Ashya King not been learnt?
the law is the law , and the justice system and courts are there for a reason.
yet more immigrants who are above it.

Quote......

In a statement Northumbria Police said: "While we recognized this was a very distressing time for him and his family, our duty was to ensure the safety of all those present.

"We have reviewed the body worn footage from the incident which sets out a very different picture to the limited version of events which have been presented to us."
So where is that "body worn footage from the incident which sets out a very different picture to the limited version of events which have been presented to us."?

Surely if it tells a 'different picture', plod would be only too happy to show it, wouldn't they?

that’s very sad.
could have been a lot more dignified .
again we see people from different cultures thinking they are above law and order.

the law is the law , and the justice system and courts are there for a reason.
yet more immigrants who are above it.
And racists will always be racists (n)

Btw, the court hearing hadn't taken place!

Obviously benny has seen the father committing an arrestable offence prior to the police arresting him.

@bennymultifinish is it an arrestable offence, when a cop says "come outside I want to talk to you" to say "no?"

When a cop tells you to let go of your daughters hand because the hospital wants to kill her, is it an arrestable offence to refuse?

What is the arrestable offence that I missed?

Obviously benny has seen the father committing an arrestable offence prior to the police arresting him.

@bennymultifinish is it an arrestable offence, when a cop says "come outside I want to talk to you" to say "no?"

When a cop tells you to let go of your daughters hand because the hospital wants to kill her, is it an arrestable offence to refuse?

What is the arrestable offence that I missed?
they weren’t arresting him were they?
sure I heard one saying we just want to talk to you outside.
obviously knew he was going to kick off from his previous behaviour.

They handcuffed him and dragged him away.

What do you claim was the arrestable offence you saw him commit before he was arrested?

was he arrested?
im assuming he was cuffed because he became hysterical and a danger to himself and staff

He is hardly an immigrant off the last ship -the guy is an NHS consultant.

I think he was probably a pain in the arris customer because he knew too much.
off the last ship? you made that bit up . d!ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back