FCUs and switches with labels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am sure that someone once recommended an online supplier of electrical accessories with bespoke labels - I'm thinking things like "fridge" or dishwasher" for a kitchen - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Like a fool, I thought I'd easily be able to find the post when I needed it - with over 400 pages now it's getting tricky.

Sponsored Links
we've got a pc controlled engraver at work for doing flat labels.. I wonder if I can rig it to do fused spurs for me????

don't MK do switches and things in their range that are already engraved?

Sponsored Links
I must admit I had wondered what could be achieved with a dremel type tool and a template, but I guess alignment and spacing would need some care

But you could presumably engrave any range of accesories.

I use self adhesive labels with a label writer, it seems to work fine.

Bit tacky ;)

enlabel don't pass on any accessory discounts you get from the wholesaler to you - You have to purchase accessories at their price. They can be knocked down though - Order by phone, not online.

Label machine:
switch4.jpg

Engraved:
switch3.jpg

Which looks best? ;)

mmm looks very nice but does seem rather pricey, also sounds like you need to call them rather than use if you want anything slightly unusual like text spanning multiple switches (as in that picture).

Isn't that the point? Otherwise they wouldn't stick.. ;)

I thought of you when I wrote this...I wanted to be sure that you will understand...And I am pleased to anounce that you did... :LOL:

RF - I thought you would have used metal clad fronts or the MK MCO range ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back