Fergie throwing his dummy out again!

Snico I think you have rattled somebodys cage :D :D :D

Must admit though I also hate man u and will be supporting liverpool sunday

Sponsored Links
No I dont think so....I was glad we won the ashes and was supporting englandin the world cup..even when liverpool was dominating england and europe and man u was not successful they were still hated and even have books published about it...I will be in a little pub in south wales tomorrow watching the game and can bet every body in there will be behind liverpool , its not that we support liverpool its just that they are playing man u but this will apply anywhere in the uk

Sponsored Links
Biggest and best supported club in the world its the loser brits who hate

And really who cares what people from up north and wales think

biggest and best supportedclub in the world......erm....sorry to tell you its Barcelona

Biggest and best supported club in the world its the loser brits who hate

And really who cares what people from up north and wales think

Best supported?.....Liverpool have a global fanbase to easily match United

Biggest, do you mean the biggest in debt?

This man is a nutter...he is sweet as pie when man u are winning but have you seen the antics out of when they are getting beat ...the abuse the linesmen and referee get he should be banned from the game....not sure if its to do with him but it appears the whole world hate man u with a passion

He seems to think he is bigger than the FA, the things he gets away with!

Any other sport or Premier League manager would be dealt with, not Fergie!

This is exactly what rafa benitez was saying about this horrible git

but everyone seems to be scared of him, why is he a sir? they did not knight bob paisley.. ? or bill shankley....

he is a spoilt brat

[/quote]

Best supported?.....Liverpool have a global fanbase to easily match United

Biggest, do you mean the biggest in debt?[/quote]

your hilarious no really

Liverpool are falling apart never won the premiership, currently in disarray
living on PAST glories...........AND CANT GIVE the club way!
Hicks and Gillet anyone!

Global fanbase maybe 20 years ago

Actually the glazers have paid off a huge amount of the MANU debt which THEY brought and apparently the Qatari royal family are strongly considering putting in a £1.5 billion offer

no one would offer that for any other club, esp SCOUSE hasbeens

Barca are £400 million in debt hence now have a sponsorship deal for the first time ever

Most big clubs have debts but MANUTDS debt is not because of the club it is HIGHLY profitable its the silly laws that let you borrow to buy a club

STILL hasnt really held em back much has it!

As for Benitez he got lucky in the Champs league but eventually flopped now he is flopping in Italy, poor old hodgson NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE typical of the SO CALLED LOYALTY at the club

Fergie got given time ...............PAID OFF HASNT IT

keep griping keep moaning keep whinging

and KEEP WATCHIN UTD! :)

past glories?....have a look at what Liverpool have won this millenium andtell me thats all in the past?

Couldnt sell the club?...they where made many offers from buyers and investors and are now debt free, unlike United who have a debt of approx 700mill....and pay 80 million or son per year on interest only!

Still one of the biggest supported clubs in the world, and have more official fan club members than United. I can buy a season ticket for United next year. United did not sell all their season tickets for this campaign :LOL: , I would have to wait 15 years! to buy one for Liverpool!

The reason the would have to offer so much money, is because half of that is to pay of the huge debt...its been mentioned by many sports analysts that United are a time bomb , they are in so much debt its unthinkable.

Barca's debt is very managable, they have a yearly revenue of about 400 million, United have a revenue of about 120 million ish.

biggest gates week in week out since i can remember

more premiership titles than all the other clubs put together

Richest 'most valued' club in the world ...see Forbes List 2010

1.5 Billion likely to be offered, but in truth not needed

Liverpool possibly going the way Leeds .............Oh dear

The best team lost despite playing with 10 men for most of the game, and also conceding a cheats penalty. But, thats life!

Lou

The best team lost despite playing with 10 men for most of the game, and also conceding a cheats penalty. But, thats life!

Lou

The Best team......cmon even a die hard scouser knows your s#@#e!

coming from a team with diver torres in it that's even funnier and it was a clear pen

Sponsored Links
Back