Ferris magents

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am on the hunt for some strips of ferris magnets. I want to make my own knife racks as I have lots of reclaimed teak and mahogany. I have just moved to Lincs from Wales and the good thing when I was in Wales the local tip let people take wood that was thrown away. In England it seems that as soon as it is out of the car and into the tips hands you cannot touch it! To me that is totaly crazy if you can make use of things! If you can recycle surley that is better for everyone concerned! However I digress, I want to make knife racks and cannot locate the steel/magnetic materials to make them. Has anyone any ideas or know where I can locate these?

Tony

Sponsored Links
While you are at the tip pinch the door seals from fridges they are all full of it.
Stationers or craft shops sell self adhesive magnetic strip.

While you are at the tip pinch the door seals from fridges they are all full of it.
Stationers or craft shops sell self adhesive magnetic strip.
I did write this just now and hope this hasn't done this twice. Anyhow, here is another rewrite!
Thanks for that if they will allow me to get close and look at one I shall have a look and see if I can access the doors seals. In fact my mother-in-law is getting here fridge replaced. So that is one or two I can make

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back