FFS!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
THESE ARE INSTRUCTIONS HANDED OUT TO ALL OFFICERS AT C.I.D COURSES AND ANTI-TERRORISTS COURSES IN THE BEDFORDSHIRE FORCE/SERVICE

UK ’s Bedfordshire Police’s rules regarding terrorists and dangerous criminals

If they’re non-Muslim

• Consider the most opportune time of day to be able to arrest suspects with minimum resistance
• Apply all necessary force to enter the premises and arrest suspects accordingly.

If they’re Muslim:

• Community leaders must be consulted before raids into Muslim houses.
• Officers must not search occupied bedrooms and bathrooms before dawn.
• Use of police dogs will be considered serious desecration of the premises.
• Cameras and camcorders should not be used in case of capturing women in inappropriate dress.
• If people are praying at home officers should stand aside and not disrupt the prayer.

They should be allowed the opportunity to finish.
• Officers should take their shoes off before raiding a Muslim house.
• The reasons for pre-dawn raids on Muslim houses needs to be clear and transparent.
• Officers must not touch holy books or religious artefacts without permission.
• Muslim prisoners should be allowed to take additional clothing to the station.

With this continuing appeasement, no wonder it’s now predicted that
Britain will become an Islamic state by 2070.
(Time to think about your children.)

Sponsored Links
It will be like it was with the jews, no country of our own.

Are you going to mention your source of information, or is this just a stab in the dark, a wind-up, a troll or what?

This is well known and has been mentioned on various TV programmes and in the press. Not a wind up at all. Where this type of thing comes unstuck though, is, If the muslim, they want to arrest, is suspected of terrorism. The police go to the community elders/leaders first.
The community elders can then pass this information on to the suspect. He ha plenty of time get rid of evidence, etc before the police arrive to arrest him. Where as we Brits would probably shop a neighbour, who was suspected of plotting acts against the state, these Muslim's see it as part of their religion to keep shtum.

Sponsored Links
the results of these policies will be this country blowing up in our faces, literally. Then it will be too late for the appeasers and guardian reading do gooders to do anything about it....

What about this one then from our local force

Drug dealers

If you see a young lad, of no employment but regularly driving around in a brand new £30k car every year

or

Four expensive cars around a council house that is either a bit messy, or has expensive garden works not consistent with the area and the occupants are known not to have any jobs, but loads of visitors

Then leave them alone

Paedo's

If you see a bloke down the park taking pictures of the trees or lake

Or if a bloke tells off some kids for running across his garden or being lippy

Then arrest them put hem through a few months of hell and stress and make sure all the street knows that these are possible paedo's ... then try and drop all the charges, or if need be take them through the courts and get them on the sex offences register

Vandalism

Drive straight past

Untaxed, no MOT, no insurance cars

These are easy for the stats, watch out for them

20:59:41 [Dr.Taff] But I'm guessing the specifics of that list are pretty much crap
21:00:04 [emdc] But i dont care what ****ing religion someone is, if I;ve good good intel to raid their house, its going to be at 4 in the mornin g and everyone inside wil lget handcuffed
21:00:12 [emdc] taff > yes
21:00:48 [emdc] People can't actually hide behind their religion, no matter what the BNP and dailfail say

Let's see a real source for this.

I walked into a Muslim person, doing their prayers, in the back alleys of a shopping centre, as I was working there, and said AH ok, sorry to interrupt, don't mind me, I just need to access this area, for my work..And he just got up, apologised, and disappearred.

I don't think there is an intolerance there, but more of a misunderstanding. They do their breaking of bread, and sipping wine, others pray on a mat.

Last time I was in a church, it felt like propaganda. And I didn't like it. So, people have different views, don't like it? Get over it. Believe what you believe. When you 'say' for are British, and all that it stands for, really? Look at your surname, or the place that you live and realise, you are probably Viking, French, German, so Islam is nothing new. So you are slagging off yourself.

I walked into a Muslim person, doing their prayers, in the back alleys of a shopping centre, as I was working there, and said AH ok, sorry to interrupt, don't mind me, I just need to access this area, for my work..And he just got up, apologised, and disappearred.

Probably not brought his glasses out with him, and was kneeling over, trying to set a timer.

Probably not brought his glasses out with him, and was kneeling over, trying to set a timer.

See? That's what I'm talking about, intolerance, and prejuidice. Most British people are not British. They are a mix of many nations. So why single out a new influence?

When I've been to church, the vicar is fanatical, and I feel like I'm being brainwashed, if your a Muslim, and the same happens, do you take it literally? I've had mad people approach me on the street, pushing their mad views on me, even at the door with the Mormons, believe what you believe, but don't take it literally, and don't force it onto me.

:eek: :eek: WTF...

I'm sure someone will be able to decipher what you just said...BUT..... :eek:

I feel like a scientist that's studying a new undiscovered creature, not known to our world. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I feel like a scientist that's studying a new undiscovered creature, not known to our world. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I just cannot help laughing when I've read some of the posts on here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If that's all they do then let this GD forum be a breeding pod for them. ;)

I assumed he meant British was derived from the Celtic tribe, so we're a nation of immigrants who have all taken up that identity.

By nations I think he means Romans, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Normans, Jews, French huguenots etc, i.e. anyone coming to the UK after the Celts.

Of course I could be wrong, in which case we need an interpreter ;)

Sponsored Links
Back