Filler Loop part of boiler replacement?

Sponsored Links
What can I do if the plumber refuses to return to fix the leaking radiator thermostat that he installed?
Apart from Trading Standards which seems to be for if he left my home in an unsafe state.
Thanks.

Fix it ya self?.. That's what most of us have to do after a plumber has visited ... If it's leaking around the nut, might just be a case of tightening it up a bit....some photos would help.

Sponsored Links
Tony u make so many assumptions without knowing the facts, your holier than tho attitude drives me mad. You do not have the experience to make the comments you make

Fix it ya self?.. That's what most of us have to do after a plumber has visited ... If it's leaking around the nut, might just be a case of tightening it up a bit....some photos would help.

+1
Guess what, this forum is DIYnot!
Simples...

Here are some photos of the leaking radiator. Don't know if they show the problem well enough ... can anyone explain how to fix the leak? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20160202_081912.jpg
    20160202_081912.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 20160202_081847.jpg
    20160202_081847.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 148
Photos don't show where leak is!
Wipe everything dry with kitchen roll and then examine exactly where leak eminates from (use you phone with flashlight app), ie which of the threaded connections, if not a bad soldered joint.

Tony u make so many assumptions without knowing the facts, your holier than tho attitude drives me mad. You do not have the experience to make the comments you make
Have Agile with you for a week Bunny , show him how an experienced boiler engineer operates...:censored:
It will certainly do us all a favour as we might not have to put up with his nonsense when he finally realises the shyte he posts.

Have Agile with you for a week Bunny , show him how an experienced boiler engineer operates...:censored:
It will certainly do us all a favour as we might not have to put up with his nonsense when he finally realises the shyte he posts.
Sorry Gaswizard, it is Bunny who will be taught how to squash gas pipe behind a soil pipe and looking for pilot assembley in a WB350, then rolling up to customers house with Bob The Builder tool kit on a big red bus:LOL:

Bunny, are you in upper reaches of top 100 gas engineers in the ****ry? Lad you have a lot to learn:cautious:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back