FINALLY....

Reaction score
Country
United States
Today's the day! Kev is arriving tonight, here.....from there :D

we have been talking...and talking....and talking...and talking....

and NOW....or a little bit later.....we can "TALK" some more in person.

This is so weird. ;)

just thought I would share. :p

Ya know.....DIYnot is where this whole "thing" started. Who knew? ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
bernardgreen said:
After that long flight and jet lag the poor chap will be too tired to even talk.....but then love conquers all..... :D
Actually bernard, I find the flight home from the states is more tiring. It normally arrives here in the morning, having departed mid afternoon. So you dont get chance to sleep, and I'm not one of those that can sleep in the day, or on the plane :( .

Flying there, you just get 5 or 6 extra hours on your day which is easily slept off.

Kev has never flown...ever.
He has never been out of the UK. We were skyping this morning, up until his taxi arrived...he'll get here (TN) about 10 pm....which is 4am there. All he has requested is a double Southern Comfort...mebbe something to eat and a soft place to fall.....actually the soft place to fall...is wording it my way...his: "I'll just fall in a snotty heap somewhere" ;)

I'm excited!!!

Bahco said:
mlb3c said:
We can "TALK" some more in person.

I think you will be doing more than just talking Bet ;)

Hope you both have a lovely time. :D

Honey, Dont.....I'll get to actually see the video....I hear it...it just doesnt work well with the distance. I hope to meet you some day....hopefully next year when i come over. :)

Steve said:
Actually bernard, I find the flight home from the states is more tiring.

I agree but for a first time flyer with all the adrenaline buzz of meeting this fair damsel in person the flight is going to be tiring.

Flying there, you just get 5 or 6 extra hours on your day which is easily slept off.

Providing he is still able to stay awake at the end of the flight long enough to get through immigration control.......

Isn't love great.........

A thought just struck me. I think I walked into it. hehe.

But have we ever seen a photo of mlb3c? Kev's posted his mug on here, with his car, but never bett. :p

Steve said:
A thought just struck me. I think I walked into it. hehe.

But have we ever seen a photo of mlb3c? Kev's posted his mug on here, with his car, but never bett. :p

its at least a year or so old...but yeah, its on here somewhere....around the photo of kev, if i recollect.... ;)

from ninebob's archive before the darkernet image server vanished.... TA-DAH!

kevandbettgc4.jpg

As I passed through Hartlepool today, the streets were decorated with flags and bunting and there was even talk of a local holiday to celebrate kev's departure.

;)

ninebob said:
from ninebob's archive before the darkernet image server vanished.... TA-DAH!

kevandbettgc4.jpg

Ooh you're such a good matchmaker!!

mlb - is that a pack of cookies in your left hand? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back