FINALLY....

Six hours and counting.

Kev must have had a lot of talk built up within him..... ;)

Sponsored Links
Ignore them all, mlb3c - they are desperately, desperately jealous ! You look and sound like you are a lovely lady, Kev is a lucky man.

In due course tell us the 'non-private' stuff - like were you both exactly how you imagined each other ? your forum 'family' have no prurient interest ( I hope) in what is going down but share a heartfelt wish that you two really jell and we can look forward to seeing you both back in the UK in the fullness of time.

:) Perry

kev has just sunk a bottle uf black label and then walked for a while taking it all in

5 am here

he is like a dog w ith 2 wotsits :LOL:

mlb3c said:
kev has just sunk a bottle uf black label and then walked for a while taking it all in

5 am here

he is like a dog w ith 2 wotsits :LOL:

Lucky you! ;)

Sponsored Links
kev says:

hes laid on the back porch with a case of beer to his side and his shirt off......... wink .......and soakin up the rays.....with a smile.

smilin's good :LOL:

mlb3c said:
kev says:

hes laid on the back porch with a case of beer to his side and his shirt off......... wink .......and soakin up the rays.....with a smile.

smilin's good :LOL:

I should think he was smilin'-- 'laid, on the backporch - beer 'nall !
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

close markie i did inspect some plumbing this morning in between bottles of dog :D :D :D :D:

\
my laptop is dead BTW ;)

mlb3c said:
close markie i did inspect some plumbing this morning in between bottles of dog :D :D :D :D:

\
my laptop is dead BTW ;)
You mean you forgot to pack your US/UK adapter? What kind of a forum addict are you!!!

Seriously, I hope you two are getting along OK, I get a warm fuzzy feeling from the thought that a romance is blossoming out of DIYnot.....

:D

It would have been gloriously ironic if Bett lived in a dry county. That apart hope everything goes well for both of you.

I never even noticed that you two was getting tight!! It's fantastic! wishing you all the best.
thanks ninebob for digging up the photo's, I bet Kevs looking happier now than in the photo. ;)

a couple of things....ironically....I DO live in a dry county...but I live close enough to Nashville, so thats not a problem. Kev and I are from totally different cultures, but surprisingly, we get along very well :LOL: ....and yes, he did forget to fetch over the electrical converter.....which btw, you are SOL if you happen to be in the "wrong" country....you can get them...but they are backwards...hence, he is using the mac...which is kinda weird because he has a way of phrasing things...totally unlike myself....I'll take pic later .... ;)

Sponsored Links
Back