FINALLY....

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
mlb3c said:
....and the pillock missed the last train! ;)

I bet it was the one to Clarksville?

no missed the midnight train to georga tho :LOL: :LOL: ;)

when she gets up i will post a pic

divvent know how to work this thing :cry:

kev

no probs john its a pain getting them all together tho will hav to shot some scran out ;)

i have got the squirrels eating dog food tho :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
DSC00894.jpg

here's the rare pic of all 3 moggies.....while the bed was still warm

;)

DSC00969.jpg

he didnt miss it....it doesnt go anywhere! :LOL:

Richardp said:
I never even noticed that you two was getting tight!!

Me neither, I have had new neighbours moved in the last couple months, and just found out the other day they met through the internet, they are so happy, been together about 3 years now, got married, and just had thier first child. :D

I would love to know how all this started, as I am a romantic at heart, and might give me ideas if and when I am on the lookout for hubby No3. :LOL:

the quick version is this (bear with me, I can't condense anything)....DIYnot was the common thread...I was looking to remove some fence posts and Kev used to be a moderator here....I had no idea what a mod was and he rarely visited general discussion, so he didnt know who I was. When I first started posting here, most everyone thought I was a bloke....purely coincidental...I didnt catch on to that one either for a while....eventually I was "outed"...but Kev...being that he stayed on the plumbing forum usually...and I didnt go there...was still in the dark. Finally one day....granted he was probably drinking, sent me an email requesting links to US plumbing/gas sites...thinking I was a bloke. :rolleyes: Thats how it started....he introduced me to skype and we each had a webcam...I have VOIP phone...so we talked/laughed/fought almost every day...for about 18 mos.....he promised to visit when he could...and he did...and here we are...until tomorrow....when he goes back to the UK :cry: ....but he'll be back. ;)

mlb3c said:
DSC00894.jpg

here's the rare pic of all 3 moggies.....while the bed was still warm

;)

Left hand cat is saying "drat! why do I always get to sleep in the wet patch?"

DSC00980.jpg

typical.

he's back in the UK now......

I know now how to make a "proper" cuppa tea...have americanized fried bread...it's great with sorghum (I can hear the groans from here)

JohnD said:

yeah :(

it's quiet now....a little too quiet. He spoiled me rotten....I had to make my own coffee this mornin...but he cooked and has my freezer stockpiled...plus....he did some DIY'in while he was here...and it makes life a little easier..

he'll be back ;)

Sponsored Links
Back