Fire and Sound Resistance details missing from plans.

Sponsored Links
Because all the rest were left speechless?
What is that supposed to mean :?: The example I quoted paid when I explained what had been involved in the work and people have always been quite happy with my work and some including builders giving me several jobs that I did on a freelance basis in my spare time. But why do you find it necessary to make what appear to be insulting comments ,you don't know me , the work I have done or anything about the quality of my work :?::!:

Sponsored Links
If you submit a plan application and you don't know what additional work you might have to do to get the approval that would seem to suggest something about the quality of your work.

If you submit a plan application and you don't know what additional work you might have to do to get the approval that would seem to suggest something about the quality of your work.
There is nothing wrong with submitting an invoice after approval is received ,nothing wrong with the way I prepared bldg. reg applications and the quality of my work ,and my charges were always fair and reasonable. As far as quality goes , have you ever had a building control officer tell you your drawings were the best bldg. reg drawings he had ever seen ? I have.

have you ever had a building control officer tell you your drawings were the best bldg. reg drawings he had ever seen ? I have.
Wait a minute, waiiiiiiit a minute, your building control officer has told you my drawings were the best bldg. reg drawings he had ever seen? I mean I know my drawings are good but blimey!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back