First they came for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many were wrongfully deported or denied services and benefits? I can't find any numbers, but get the feeling I could count them on my hands? Is that true? does anyone know?
Well the government obviously doesn't know either, although tens of thousands are at risk.

But they helpfully produced a document for deportees: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...r-british-residents-being-deported-to-jamaica

“Try to be ‘Jamaican’ – use local accents and dialect”

Sponsored Links
How many were wrongfully deported or denied services and benefits? I can't find any numbers, but get the feeling I could count them on my hands? Is that true? does anyone know?

From the uproar (which might be justified) I get the feeling 100s were being targeted. From the half dozen I read about - I really do hope they are compensated substantially.

The problem with the HO I suspect is that workers are not allowed to think - they follow the rules no matter how perverse the situation. Management may have targets to meet in the number they can deport.

It's hard to tell how many were wrongly deported because each case is distinct so the only honest and correct answer is don't know.

It's hard to tell how many were wrongly deported because each case is distinct.
But to 'each case' the outcome is often catastrophic!

The government deals in spreadsheets, not human beings!

Sponsored Links
The home office has becone toxic.

What has happened is appalling.

The home office has acted with impunity.
Its as bad as family courts.

The legal profession make money out of both.

Brexit attacks the sovereignty of Parliament

No change there.

Then parliament should act and vote Brexit down after all the majority of MP's are re-mainers , or so I have been told ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back