fixing universal bracket to back of lcd tv.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, this might sound a stupid question,but how do you fix a universal lcd/plasma mount onto the back of the actual tv,my lcd is a 15in MIKOMI, i know how to put wall mount on but cant work out how to get tv brackrt on as theres no screw holes on back of tv.

Sponsored Links
If it's the 'inexpensive' Argos one, there aren't any Vesa holes on it, teedee. :(

Have you got a model number we can look up? :confused:

Sponsored Links
cheers,gday2uk(smart arse) you are a pure scream,had me in stitches with your witty comment.
But thanks podgkin, im not sure if out of argos as it was a present for my 3 year old girl fom an aunt,the model no is :LDVD 1535, an i really appreciate your help mate,cheers

teedee - it wasn't meant to be a joke nor meant to offend, sorry.
I thought it was a simple deduction that if
theres no screw holes on back of tv.
then there is no way to mount it on a universal lcd/plasma bracket, as the majority of these use the VESA standard of fixing which is 4 screws into the back of the television or monitor. Does it have 'keyhole' shape cut-outs on the back so as to hang it with normal screws? If not you could buy a shelf and put it on that.

GD their's no need to apologise for pointing out the obvious.
teedee if you bought it yourself it sounds like you've got the wrong brackrt.

http://www.tv-wall-brackets.co.uk/mikomi/15_inch/LDVD1535/ seems to suggest that there are holes in the back. You may wish to call them to clarify their claim, which I suspect comes from specifications provided by the manufacturer. (It may be an odd fitting like using the screwholes for the stand provided with the TV)

An you post a picture of the back of the TV just in case someonae here can spot anything you're missing?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back