'Flag sneering'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Only one thing worse than a flag shagger - a needy snowflake flag shagger. The sensitive little flowers are out in force this evening.

Only one thing worse than a flag shagger - a needy snowflake flag shagger. The sensitive little flowers are out in force this evening.

Indeed.

You don't need to wave a flag to be patriotic.

Sponsored Links
You don't need to wave a flag to be patriotic.
Ssh. Don't tell the FS, they'll be crushed.

Oddly, draping yourself in the flag of St George does not make you a patriot either. In fact it has the opposite effect.

Oddly, draping yourself in the flag of St George does not make you a patriot either. In fact it has the opposite effect.
whatever next. Who are you attempting to kid, this is a predominantly adult forum not a school classroom. Dont forget sitting too close to the tv ruins your eyes too. **** sake man get a grip. :LOL:

Stalk off you big jessy. If you proceed to make such bigoted racial stereotype comments then you deserve a response to such hypocrisy. In fact most of your hatred is towards groups of people. If only life was that simple.

For EXAMPLE:

For a while ive been following Farage reporting on people entering this country illegally on boats. Completely agree - Im sure your logic makes me a (racial slur) Gammon Farage Shag Flagger :D

But today for example Farage posted -
Do I really have to show vaccine documentation just to go for a pint?
What if my son is with me and too young to have been jabbed?
This is a nightmare for struggling landlords. Totally unworkable.

Disagree - totally wrong imho, we are in the middle of a pandemic. We are currently operating way out of scope of normality we must act in a way that reduces the 'R' value, however im not sure how the vaccines manage this. Irrespective i don't think him complaining about this point is justified in any way. Ok yep could be his way of persisting his visibility. HOWEVER my point being just because i agree with Farage on one point it doesn't make him my Messiah and i am a disciple to all he dictates. A 'farrite' or whatever.

Like i said, if only life was that simple we are far more complex creatures than that. Well most of us are.

Some people who wrap a St Georges flag round them, in that moment feel the Passion. When Lewis hamilton and Nigel Mansell did it with the Union Jacks it wasn't because they were racist Xenophobes it was a salute to the passion felt to be representing and being at one with being the best, pride or whatever you want to call it. That's how i felt the response.

Many of my mates are football supporters the game to me is a load bollix, esp nowadays on what they are paid, but i get their passion to see England win, they're not racists and im talking all colours ok they're all British but far from white british. Theyre not racist though none of them are, and its one thing they all come together for so i join in because it's just great to be as one together having a few beers. They are passionate about England AND football.

Your opinions and negative connotations are just that, small minded and bigoted.

Stalk off you big jessy. If you proceed to make such bigoted racial stereotype comments then you deserve a response to such hypocrisy. In fact most of your hatred is towards groups of people. If only life was that simple.

For EXAMPLE:

For a while ive been following Farage reporting on people entering this country illegally on boats. Completely agree - Im sure your logic makes me a (racial slur) Gammon Farage Shag Flagger :D

But today for example Farage posted -
Do I really have to show vaccine documentation just to go for a pint?
What if my son is with me and too young to have been jabbed?
This is a nightmare for struggling landlords. Totally unworkable.

Disagree - totally wrong imho, we are in the middle of a pandemic. We are currently operating way out of scope of normality we must act in a way that reduces the 'R' value, however im not sure how the vaccines manage this. Irrespective i don't think him complaining about this point is justified in any way. Ok yep could be his way of persisting his visibility. HOWEVER my point being just because i agree with Farage on one point it doesn't make him my Messiah and i am a disciple to all he dictates. A 'farrite' or whatever.

Like i said, if only life was that simple we are far more complex creatures than that. Well most of us are.

Some people who wrap a St Georges flag round them, in that moment feel the Passion. When Lewis hamilton and Nigel Mansell did it with the Union Jacks it wasn't because they were racist Xenophobes it was a salute to the passion felt to be representing and being at one with being the best, pride or whatever you want to call it. That's how i felt the response.

Many of my mates are football supporters the game to me is a load bollix, esp nowadays on what they are paid, but i get their passion to see England win, they're not racists and im talking all colours ok they're all British but far from white british. Theyre not racist though none of them are, and its one thing they all come together for so i join in because it's just great to be as one together having a few beers. They are passionate about England AND football.

Your opinions and negative connotations are just that, small minded and bigoted.

well said but u could have summed Noseall up in 2 words

be ll. end :LOL::LOL:

well said but u could have summed Noseall up in 2 words

be ll. end :LOL::LOL:

Nearly chaffed my flag shagging lips over that :LOL::LOL:

Ok you're right, i was attempting some sort of moderate reasoning, but like Jehovahs witnesses, they're so far gone there's no hope.

I see ignored content after your post, im guessing it's one of his little LWR friends Notch or Bobby Davro both on my 'waste of oxygen' list.

My old employer flew a flag everyday and some days it was 2 flags. None of them were EU flags and nobody complained. Cant see why Naga and Charlie saw the need to sneer, after all the people behind that flag pay their wages.

They didn't sneer.
The joke had bugger all to do with the flag.
What is wrong with you people, why do you all fall for this childish gameplay......

Naga Munchetty

@TVNaga01

I 'liked' tweets today that were offensive in nature about the use of the British flag as a backdrop in a government interview this morning. I have since removed these 'likes'. This do not represent the views of me or the BBC. I apologise for any offence taken. Naga

7:28 pm · 18 Mar 2021·Twitter for Android

The LWW are falling over each other to say Naga has done no wrong.

She feels she's done wrong, so much so she's made a grovelling public apology.

There really is no argument, is there?

When Lewis hamilton and Nigel Mansell did it
..Brits dedicating their lives to bettering themselves and being the best. They deserve the recognition. A few pi$$ed up gammon flag shagging Millwall supporters beating up the nearest coloured bloke, does not qualify, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back