Flameport appreciation thread

Sponsored Links
Subscribe to his channel, that's probably the best appreciation you can show that is non financial. He has the good teachers knack of understanding what people don't understand, and explaining the underlying principles or practices that others assume are self evident.

Blup

Many of us respect @flameport or John Ward, often wondered how well he plays that organ in background. But you must remember be it a collage or university lecturer, school teacher, or Utube it is an individual saying what he believes is true, they all make errors from time to time, and some times it is because they were also given the wrong information.

John's explanation of the three port valve was really good.

The advantage of the forum is when I or anyone else makes a mistake, others can correct it. And pobodies nerfect. The disadvantage is we don't have the time to keep on repeating the same advice or produce videos to demonstrate, and I for one have often selected John Wards videos as a way to better show people what is needed.

So yes thank you @flameport your videos are appreciated. Using the asperand (@ symbol) in front of the name means John will be alerted about what has been said about him. So yes I will say thank you John, keep up the good work.

JW has helped me to understand quite a bit related to my side of the industry, so yes thank you very much @flameport.

Sponsored Links
Definitely need to hear JW on the Hammond

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back