Flash news! Theresa May

Status
Not open for further replies.
But push comes to shove you will just about still vote Conservative?
Prior to Brexit, I didnt follow politics much, so was like the vast majority of the electorate: ie uninformed tribal politics. Ive always voted Tory, my parents voted Tory and I had never given it much thought.

I cant say I wouldnt vote Tory again, but I couldnt vote for them currently -the current cabinet are a horrible bunch of self serving t#@ts.

Sponsored Links
Something to add to May's long list of things she failed to achieve: Resign.

Prior to Brexit, I didnt follow politics much, so was like the vast majority of the electorate: ie uninformed tribal politics. Ive always voted Tory, my parents voted Tory and I had never given it much thought.
Hence you have become more informed.
(btw, some of us have followed politics for a long time ;))

So since you believe people can change their opinions when informed, that is the perfect argument for another referendum!
(which you have now realised)
I cant say I wouldnt vote Tory again, but I couldnt vote for them currently -the current cabinet are a horrible bunch of self serving t#@ts.
So what makes this 'horrible bunch of self serving t#@ts' any different from the previous 'horrible bunch of self serving t#@ts' that you did vote for?

Sponsored Links
I'd even vote for building a wall to keep those loony quitters in their place.

Northern Numpties? Where’s your wall going?

E346F7B3-23E1-4813-9608-8871044013D8.png

Last edited:
People should only be allowed to vote if they pass an examination........
In the case of brexiteers that would be a rectal examination...

In order to see if their head could be extricated before being issued with a pencil and voting form (y)

In the case of brexiteers that would be a rectal examination...

In order to see if their head could be extricated before being issued with a pencil and voting form (y)
Sore loser.Most undignified and ungracious in defeat..Not a great personality trait.

Sore loser.Most undignified and ungracious in defeat..Not a great personality trait.
I'm not the one advocating the sidelining of millions of family's live chances and ambitions...

That's what quitters want - Not a great personality trait!

I'm not the one advocating the sidelining of millions of family's live chances and ambitions...

That's what quitters want - Not a great personality trait!
No...you the one advocating tossing democracy in the bin for your own selfishness until you have your own way.Then scrap further refs for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back